Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 6, 2013
1:02:18 PM
View profile
I would like to say how great I think these forums and customer reps are.

I have had a really great experience using the Uverse Community forums. I want all the good folks who spend so much of their time helping others to know how much I appreciate them and I hope everyone who has used this great place feels likewise. The forums and all the friendly, knowledgeable people who are so quick to offer help should know what an asset they are for AT&T.

Thanks to all the posters who helped me with my problem and could someone please see that customer representative MorganCS gets a special thank you.

JWilums

I have had a really great experience using the Uverse Community forums. I want all the good folks who spend so much of their time helping others to know how much I appreciate them and I hope everyone who has used this great place feels likewise. The forums and all the friendly, knowledgeable people who are so quick to offer help should know what an asset they are for AT&T.

Thanks to all the posters who helped me with my problem and could someone please see that customer representative MorganCS gets a special thank you.

JWilums

I would like to say how great I think these forums and customer reps are.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2013 2:08:57 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Dec 6, 2013 at 2:12:10 PM

Hi JWilums,

Thank you so much for this feedback! Stop by anytime you need anything.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi JWilums,

Thank you so much for this feedback! Stop by anytime you need anything.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I would like to say how great I think these forums and customer reps are.

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (233 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments