I work for a hospital and was told there is a discount available.

Contributor

I work for a hospital and was told there is a discount available.

A coworker informed me that there was a process that hospital employees could apply for a discount for AT&T services. Is it true and how exactly do I apply for that?

Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)
Employee

Re: I work for a hospital and was told there is a discount available.

Not sure if applies to Uverse but does apply for wireless cell service...
https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/promos/wirelessdiscounts.jsp?bref=EBPS0000000IRuHc&WT.SR...

For current promotion(s) with fine print... http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp

Please be aware cannot have multiple discounts applied, meaning if there is a program for health care workers could not use those plus new customer discounts listed above. Will have to determine which is best.

As an employee, we receive a flat percentage off products regardless of promotion, meaning sometimes better to sign up with spouse as account holder for better promotion than available to employee.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

There are no military/police/fire/healthcare/senior citizen discounts for UVerse.  Wireless is a differnt story.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

AFAIK, there are NO discounts for Uverse. 

As stated, there are some for wireless.  Follow the link provided earlier.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.