Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 14, 2014
7:27:16 PM
View profile
I was on live chat with Neha and i was hung up on. Live Chat was A WASTE OF TIME!

I went to live chat thinking it was some kind of help and it wasn't. they took up alot of time to tell me something was wrong with my laptop and that's why it wouldn't connect and i needed to contact Toshiba.

Well they are wrong. laptop is fine .

Works on sister in laws wireless and my verizone wireless . 

I know its not the router since it was just connected a few hours ago by a wonderful tech, and i'm sure it has something to do with my laptop and how you connect to the att uverse.

The tech connected the one i'm on now. i don't know why Iwas hung up on and don't know why I even wasted my time waiting on the live chat person to help me.

Live Chat is a Big waste of time!

I have googled my issue and there is a bunch of computer language that i don't understand and that's why i contacted them. I thought they could atleast explain to me something but as it turns out the person I was chatting with was even dumber than me when it came to this stuff.

The thing i'm most irrated at is that I sat there and waited and waited for responces that meant nothing and then she tells me basically my comp is broke and then hangs up on me.

I know its not broke cause i can get online with my verizone wireless just fine.

That's all i have to say i guess. Thanks for wasting my time NEHA.

I went to live chat thinking it was some kind of help and it wasn't. they took up alot of time to tell me something was wrong with my laptop and that's why it wouldn't connect and i needed to contact Toshiba.

Well they are wrong. laptop is fine .

Works on sister in laws wireless and my verizone wireless . 

I know its not the router since it was just connected a few hours ago by a wonderful tech, and i'm sure it has something to do with my laptop and how you connect to the att uverse.

The tech connected the one i'm on now. i don't know why Iwas hung up on and don't know why I even wasted my time waiting on the live chat person to help me.

Live Chat is a Big waste of time!

I have googled my issue and there is a bunch of computer language that i don't understand and that's why i contacted them. I thought they could atleast explain to me something but as it turns out the person I was chatting with was even dumber than me when it came to this stuff.

The thing i'm most irrated at is that I sat there and waited and waited for responces that meant nothing and then she tells me basically my comp is broke and then hangs up on me.

I know its not broke cause i can get online with my verizone wireless just fine.

That's all i have to say i guess. Thanks for wasting my time NEHA.

I was on live chat with Neha and i was hung up on. Live Chat was A WASTE OF TIME!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 1:04:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Would you care to share what your problem is?  We might be able to assist you if we know......

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Would you care to share what your problem is?  We might be able to assist you if we know......

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I was on live chat with Neha and i was hung up on. Live Chat was A WASTE OF TIME!

2 of 2 (163 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments