Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 7, 2014
2:47:35 PM
View profile
I want to file a complaint

Hello,

I literally have spent hours and hours and hours on the phone with AT&T since 9/17/13 where I was being billed for faster internet but receiving slower internet, which was confirmed by a technition. I was told by a supervisor that I would receive a $180 credit for the 3 years that this occured and was told not to pay the current bill at that time. Since then, there has never been the $180 credit and the bill that multiple supervisors instructed me not to pay has now gone to a credit agency. My credit score was perfect until all of this nightmare happened!

In terms of the customer service, I am often hung up on, "transferred" to a supervisor where the number just rings and rings, or when I do speak with the supervisor I am told that the "check is in the mail" and will be "mailed by the back office." When I ask for a phone number for the back office I am told that is not available and when I ask for an email confirmation of the conversation, I am transferred to another number that just rings and rings and rings. This company and service has been a complete nightmare!!

I was convinced in September to upgrade from the DSL service to the U-Verse service. Since then, it is regularly down and spotty. It is slower than the DSL. I have filed a BBB complaint regarding all of this.

Hello,

I literally have spent hours and hours and hours on the phone with AT&T since 9/17/13 where I was being billed for faster internet but receiving slower internet, which was confirmed by a technition. I was told by a supervisor that I would receive a $180 credit for the 3 years that this occured and was told not to pay the current bill at that time. Since then, there has never been the $180 credit and the bill that multiple supervisors instructed me not to pay has now gone to a credit agency. My credit score was perfect until all of this nightmare happened!

In terms of the customer service, I am often hung up on, "transferred" to a supervisor where the number just rings and rings, or when I do speak with the supervisor I am told that the "check is in the mail" and will be "mailed by the back office." When I ask for a phone number for the back office I am told that is not available and when I ask for an email confirmation of the conversation, I am transferred to another number that just rings and rings and rings. This company and service has been a complete nightmare!!

I was convinced in September to upgrade from the DSL service to the U-Verse service. Since then, it is regularly down and spotty. It is slower than the DSL. I have filed a BBB complaint regarding all of this.

I want to file a complaint

1 reply
(4) Me too
(4) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2014 2:57:52 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, jillzamo!

Thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear about all the trouble you've had with your billing and the change from DSL to U-verse.

We would definitely appreciate the opportunity to help, so please send us a private message by clicking here so we can find a resolution.

We will need you to provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

Meanwhile, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns! I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, jillzamo!

Thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear about all the trouble you've had with your billing and the change from DSL to U-verse.

We would definitely appreciate the opportunity to help, so please send us a private message by clicking here so we can find a resolution.

We will need you to provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

Meanwhile, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns! I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I want to file a complaint

2 of 2 (409 Views)