I want to complain

Participant

I want to complain

When I first got uverse my internet would go out all the time and for hours on end and since my tv needs the internet to work as well I wouldn't have tv access either. I would call customer service and get the machine and the first thing they would tell me is to use the internet to help solve my problem. How can I use the internet if that is what isn't working and is the reason for my call. Then I would be put on hold for God knows how long like I don't have anything better to do then wait for you to answer because your service is terrible. They finally sent me a new modem because the original was broken but of course the problems still continued. I finally was able to get a technician over and he "fixed" the problem but then my internet goes out again the same day it got fixed. For the amount I pay this should not be happening especially when it is a nice and sunny day out since the weather clearly isn't what is causing the problem. The problem is somewhere on your end and if it happens again I am leaving for comcast and will try my hardest to make sure no one I know ever buys your service. I go out of my way to let all my friends and family know to never ever buy your service that is how bad my experience has been with you.

Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: I want to complain

Thank you for your post, mgartner18. It sounds like you've encountered some unnecessary difficulty in trying to resolve your issues, and for that I apologize. Please send us a Private Message with your full name, account number and contact information. We'll do our best to help. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.