I want Free Speech TVand Al Jazeera TV

Contributor

I want Free Speech TVand Al Jazeera TV

Iam in Florida - 33304, and I want Free Speech TV and Al Jazera TV for independent views of the NEWS and not Corporate Clap from coporate owned media.

Message 1 of 7 (657 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: I want Free Speech TVand Al Jazeera TV

Ebert6638 wrote:

Iam in Florida - 33304, and I want Free Speech TV and Al Jazera TV for independent views of the NEWS and not Corporate Clap from coporate owned media.

You want it, you got it! Bibbity, bobbity boo!. Now turn on your tv, they are there just for you!

What is "Corporate Clap"? Is there a cure for it?

Seriously, as it has been advised many times, make your request here:  http://uversechannels.att.com/

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (637 Views)
ACE - Scholar

Uverse does not carry Al Jazeera TV clap. You might try another service.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7 (610 Views)
Scholar

I want Al Jazeera America too. It's great. I've seen it. Everybody else carries it, but as I said that's not any reason for me to drop U-Verse.

They're in court trying to settle this thing. When that's done, hopefully they'll at least consider adding it. 

Watch BBC World News or NHK while you wait. 

Message 4 of 7 (575 Views)

what is so great about this station? I would love to know.
Message 5 of 7 (534 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

Free Speech TV is viewer supported and commercial free. They pride themselves on no corporate influence. They have some really good documentaries and news programming. You can watch Free Speech online. Al Jazeera America is just another news channel. To me it's simply hard news with no left or right spin. And I certainly never have I detected any terrorist talk. They might have slipped in a codeword or two during the story on New Mexico water rights... Things might have changed with I left DirecTV though.
Message 6 of 7 (461 Views)
ACE - Master

dwinth wrote:

Ebert6638 wrote:

You want it, you got it! Bibbity, bobbity boo!. Now turn on your tv, they are there just for you!

What is "Corporate Clap"? Is there a cure for it?

The cure might be to watch Aljazeera....

Seriously, as it has been advised many times, make your request here:  http://uversechannels.att.com/

Message 7 of 7 (417 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.