I understood to receive HBO and Cine-max for 3 months , l ??

Contributor

I understood to receive HBO and Cine-max for 3 months , l ??

Message 1 of 4 (504 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: I understood to receive HBO and Cine-max for 3 months , l ??

In order to get it for free for 3 months you must sign up for the services. Check your account online and see if you can sign up for them there.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (466 Views)
Expert

I have called Customer Service at the 2020 phone number and requested it when I spoke to a CSR.  If you get an uncooperative CSR, politely end the call and call back to speak to another one.  If the promotion is going on they will give it to you without you having to sign up for those channels.  At least that is how it has been for me.

Message 3 of 4 (438 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

If you just signed up for the service and you did not get HBO and Cinemax free for 3 months, you can call in and request it.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (413 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.