I need my U-Verse!!!

Contributor

I need my U-Verse!!!

I'm moving next week and staying in the same town. I've been a U-Verse customer for many years and now I'm being told that I can't get U-Verse at my new home! I'm so bummed out! I love the product and don't want to have to go to COX for my services. I don't understand how I could have U-Verse in one part of town and not in the other?

Please find away for me to keep my U-Verse!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: I need my U-Verse!!!

Franbo wrote:

I'm moving next week and staying in the same town. I've been a U-Verse customer for many years and now I'm being told that I can't get U-Verse at my new home! I'm so bummed out! I love the product and don't want to have to go to COX for my services. I don't understand how I could have U-Verse in one part of town and not in the other?

Please find away for me to keep my U-Verse!!!!

I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.  They may be able to do some work to get the service at your new address.  Good luck.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (219 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support