I need my IP changed!

Contributor

I need my IP changed!

Okay, so recently some "hackers" have obtained my IP address. They keep upd flooding me (DDoS). Witch knocks my internet offline. I need my IP changed and have called with no success. 

Message 1 of 5 (510 Views)
Community Manager

Re: I need my IP changed!

Hello, omgitsiced!

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you've run into some problems with hackers. We will absolutely try to help in any way we can.

If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get this resolved. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so please keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (456 Views)
Employee

To my knowledge there are only two ways to change your IP...
1) easiest,change your RG, if leased, request different, if you have a purchased RG unit need to purchase another ($100)
2) request a special dispatch for VRAD port swap, as a special request move order .... charge $149
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (439 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

* "Start" - "All Programs", "Accessories" and right click on "Command Prompt" and then chose "Run as Administrator"
 * or
 * "Start" and then type in "Search" field "cmd"
 * Right click on "cmd.exe" and then chose "Run as Administrator"
 * Type "ipconfig /release"
 * type "ipconfig /renew"

Lara

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 4 of 5 (290 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

laramannar wrote:

* "Start" - "All Programs", "Accessories" and right click on "Command Prompt" and then chose "Run as Administrator"
 * or
 * "Start" and then type in "Search" field "cmd"
 * Right click on "cmd.exe" and then chose "Run as Administrator"
 * Type "ipconfig /release"
 * type "ipconfig /renew"

LOL, comical.

Not even a clue as to what's being discussed here ...

Message 5 of 5 (269 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.