Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 2, 2013
7:39:43 AM
View profile
I need help.

I am having issues with my internet. I have to have staic ip for work so my tech can access a program in the field from my computer. I need to port forward two different ports. I have spent hours on the phone with at&t with no success. I even ended up paying an extra 15$ a month so that there techs could get into my computer remotely and fix any problem. Well that didnt work. I also am having issues with my wifi. I cant connect any of my devices. And i know the key that is on the router is my passphrase. I was supposed to have a tech come out and look at my problems a little over a week ago and shortly before he got here he called me and asked if i had static ip, i said yes, he said "i cant help you will have to call at&t tech help line". I did that last friday and spent hours on the phone. I got transferred all over the place. At one point after i said i would pay 15 a month for tech help they got into my computer remotely and were supposed to port forward for me (bc they couldnt just walk me through it). I didn't work. After that conversation i was transferred back to at&t tech help for problems with my wireless. After telling her that i had an HTC phone she connected me to HTC tech help. She then hung up. My issue is not with my phone, i am able to connect to other wifi hotspots. She called back later and i said i needed someone to come out and fix the problem (since i am also paying the extra 6$ am month to have issues at the house taken care of) But i have gotten no word on when that person is coming or if they are ven coming at all. I really need help with this because my boss is getting very frustrated with me and at&t. I switched to at&t uverse from another company two weeks ago and it hasnt worked since i changed providers.

I am having issues with my internet. I have to have staic ip for work so my tech can access a program in the field from my computer. I need to port forward two different ports. I have spent hours on the phone with at&t with no success. I even ended up paying an extra 15$ a month so that there techs could get into my computer remotely and fix any problem. Well that didnt work. I also am having issues with my wifi. I cant connect any of my devices. And i know the key that is on the router is my passphrase. I was supposed to have a tech come out and look at my problems a little over a week ago and shortly before he got here he called me and asked if i had static ip, i said yes, he said "i cant help you will have to call at&t tech help line". I did that last friday and spent hours on the phone. I got transferred all over the place. At one point after i said i would pay 15 a month for tech help they got into my computer remotely and were supposed to port forward for me (bc they couldnt just walk me through it). I didn't work. After that conversation i was transferred back to at&t tech help for problems with my wireless. After telling her that i had an HTC phone she connected me to HTC tech help. She then hung up. My issue is not with my phone, i am able to connect to other wifi hotspots. She called back later and i said i needed someone to come out and fix the problem (since i am also paying the extra 6$ am month to have issues at the house taken care of) But i have gotten no word on when that person is coming or if they are ven coming at all. I really need help with this because my boss is getting very frustrated with me and at&t. I switched to at&t uverse from another company two weeks ago and it hasnt worked since i changed providers.

I need help.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 6:22:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Since you've been having problems getting the job done with the telephone support, I'm going to suggest that you  click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelopein the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

Include your Billing Account Number (BAN) and any ticket numbers for your calls you may have, as well as let them know the best way and time to contact you.

Since you've been having problems getting the job done with the telephone support, I'm going to suggest that you  click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelopein the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

Include your Billing Account Number (BAN) and any ticket numbers for your calls you may have, as well as let them know the best way and time to contact you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I need help.

2 of 2 (180 Views)