Ask a question

Posted Aug 22, 2013
    7:53:53 AM
    View profile
    I need help canceling our u-verse service!

I'm hoping that someone can help me! This is my last resort because the phone help line has been NO HELP!

2 months ago we signed up for U-verse our doorstep rep said that it would work and that we would be able to use it with our alarm system. She was incorrect. We tried multiple times to get someone to come out and even change the land line and hook it up and they never called back. I repeated this over a couple of weeks and no one EVER called me back. After getting so frustrated I just changed our service 2 weeks ago back to Comcast. 

Now I have a balance due and I have spent 10 hours on the phone waiting for someone to help me. They redirect, redirect and redirect. No one has been able to help me with this issue and we've been using another service provider for weeks.  

Please help!!! 

I need help canceling our u-verse service!

3 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Aug 22, 2013 9:11:54 AM
    (0)
    Expert

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT Customer Care and someone will get in touch with you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. Please take into account weekends when contacting them.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. List Private Messages

Re: I need help canceling our u-verse service!

2 of 4 (302 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Aug 22, 2013 10:13:29 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Master

What alarm system do you have?  I have ADT and there is zero issues with it.  The installer for the alarm company just needs to know how to change to VoIP.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (281 Views)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Aug 22, 2013 1:54:03 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Professor

chrisflitter wrote:

I'm hoping that someone can help me! This is my last resort because the phone help line has been NO HELP!

2 months ago we signed up for U-verse our doorstep rep said that it would work and that we would be able to use it with our alarm system. She was incorrect. We tried multiple times to get someone to come out and even change the land line and hook it up and they never called back. I repeated this over a couple of weeks and no one EVER called me back. After getting so frustrated I just changed our service 2 weeks ago back to Comcast. 

Now I have a balance due and I have spent 10 hours on the phone waiting for someone to help me. They redirect, redirect and redirect. No one has been able to help me with this issue and we've been using another service provider for weeks.  

Please help!!! 

Did you call to cancel the service?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (257 Views)