Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 12, 2014
4:59:27 PM
I'm being double billed for telephone service

Signed up for the Family Plan Bundle and had a terrible experience establishing service. Once I got every thing sorted out, I was and am, impressed by the product. However, I've gotten my second round of billing, and this time I have a bill for the Internet, for television and telephone. And I also have another bill for telephone.

I spent countless hours establishing service. I don't look forward to countless hours trying to resolve this issue. I'm in enuf trouble as it is over the work time it took to establish service. I have no faith in this.

My first bill was as expected. My second bills total 306.82 for the bundle and 56.78 for the telephone (which is included in the first bill. My bill should be for the $79.00 (plus change) for the contracted service and somewhat more for fees and taxes I supposed. One thing that inflates the charges are instalation fees dor a computer line and telephone jack. These charges were not disclosed to me by the installer and come as a surprise. That though is another battle. Right now I want to not become responcible for the second telephone charge.

Help Me Please!

Signed up for the Family Plan Bundle and had a terrible experience establishing service. Once I got every thing sorted out, I was and am, impressed by the product. However, I've gotten my second round of billing, and this time I have a bill for the Internet, for television and telephone. And I also have another bill for telephone.

I spent countless hours establishing service. I don't look forward to countless hours trying to resolve this issue. I'm in enuf trouble as it is over the work time it took to establish service. I have no faith in this.

My first bill was as expected. My second bills total 306.82 for the bundle and 56.78 for the telephone (which is included in the first bill. My bill should be for the $79.00 (plus change) for the contracted service and somewhat more for fees and taxes I supposed. One thing that inflates the charges are instalation fees dor a computer line and telephone jack. These charges were not disclosed to me by the installer and come as a surprise. That though is another battle. Right now I want to not become responcible for the second telephone charge.

Help Me Please!

I'm being double billed for telephone service

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2014 6:50:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I'm being double billed for telephone service

2 of 2 (274 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments