I know a dead STB when I see one!

Highlighted
ACE - Master

I know a dead STB when I see one!

*cracks door and looks around!   COOL....I don't think I've ever been over here!  It looks kinda different. 

Sorry, I got distracted.  :smileysilly:

A little birdie told me that if I whined  posted over here, someone might just PM me and I can get one shipped.

As I posted on the reg. board, I moved the sick box into the BR so DH can see his football so I averted a BIG problem there but now I'm down to watching OTA!  Wahhhhh!!! :smileycry:

Any help will be greatly appreciated.Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: I know a dead STB when I see one!

Okay sadath will probably PM you.  When he does you will see an orange circle with a number in it up in the right hand corner of the page with a number in it.  Click on the number to go to your inbox.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)
Employee

Re: I know a dead STB when I see one!

Hello skeeterintexas, I understand you are having trouble with your TV services and have confirmed your TV receiver is defective. I will be glad to help you with the replacement. I have sent you a private message to gather some specific details and help you further. Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.