Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 15, 2013
5:39:00 PM
I just received and opened my first bill/statement. I was told my bill was going to be $127 for the whole bundle i.e. internet/phone/tv; but it's $271 plus; please explain? i'm regretting this looks like was was charge more;

I just received and opened my first bill/statement.  I was told my bill was going to be $127 for the whole bundle i.e. internet/phone/tv; but it's $271 plus; please explain?  i'm regretting this looks like was was charge more; i was really hurting with the previous company and now it's going to be worse; please help or explain as this is going to be a huge hit on my funds?   I'm scared about this huge bill; one reason I left the old company?

thank you

I just received and opened my first bill/statement.  I was told my bill was going to be $127 for the whole bundle i.e. internet/phone/tv; but it's $271 plus; please explain?  i'm regretting this looks like was was charge more; i was really hurting with the previous company and now it's going to be worse; please help or explain as this is going to be a huge hit on my funds?   I'm scared about this huge bill; one reason I left the old company?

thank you

I just received and opened my first bill/statement. I was told my bill was going to be $127 for the whole bundle i.e. internet/phone/tv; but it's $271 plus; please explain? i'm regretting this looks like was was charge more;

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 4:56:43 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi vallejo2,

We apologize about the inconveniences, but we would be glad to look further into your bill for you and ensure everything is correct. We will be reaching out to you to resolve this issue.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi vallejo2,

We apologize about the inconveniences, but we would be glad to look further into your bill for you and ensure everything is correct. We will be reaching out to you to resolve this issue.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I just received and opened my first bill/statement. I was told my bill was going to be $127 for the whole bundle i.e. internet/phone/tv; but it's $271 plus; please explain? i'm regretting this looks like was was charge more;

2 of 2 (528 Views)