Helpful Links

I just got u-verse and i do not like it.

Mentor

I just got u-verse and i do not like it.

I am wondering if i can get rid of u-verse. Nothing works right. Can't get dvd to work and i tried the source option but it doesn't have dvd option on the menu. We do not understand all this new technology. If i have to keep it for a year, i will gladly get rid of all of it next year.

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: I just got u-verse and i do not like it.

noway89 - I do not know what you signed up for. Some have contracts, some do not. Would you like some pointers? what are you having trouble with?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Guru

More info needed on "nothing works right".

Are you saying you  pressed the DVD button and the DVD player is not playing on the TV?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Mentor

Well, we kept pushing buttons until we found how to work the dvd. This u-verse might grow on me as i work out each solution. 

Message 4 of 6
Employee

Menu...help...help videos or. Chanell 411 to access 20+ videos 3-5 minutes answering some of your questions.

I do believe there is a 30 day trial period, and if install tech left his number call and see if you can schedule a followup visit for your issues.
Tech needs approval of duty manager when going out of route but if work load is acceptable, normally can return visit.
Note: busy days (Fridays / Saturday) not best, earlier in week later in day generally works best, but this can vary.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Scholar

I've had uverse phone & internet for 9 months. Lot of issues in the last 9 months. Modems,replaced, wiring replaced numerous techs been out as well. Now another tech is coming out sat to see what my current issue is. Ready to gi to cable.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Additional Support