Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 2, 2014
8:58:24 PM
View profile
I have two phones line and they were 2 supposed to Be combine did together
I have 2 phone line my name and they were supposed to be on one account Instead of 2 what can I do
I have 2 phone line my name and they were supposed to be on one account Instead of 2 what can I do

I have two phones line and they were 2 supposed to Be combine did together

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 9:42:46 PM
(0)
Employee
Are both lines VOIP numbers?
POTS lines cannot be combined on Uverse billing, requiring two separate accounts and two separate bills.

If both lines are VOIP (comes from RG, if not sure unplug RG...see if phone(s) work, Voip lines will be dead, if have POTS will still have a dial tone) call 1-800-288-2020 Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm for billing. (Only time billing is available)
For correction, if one or both lines are POTS, are you willing to move them to VOIP to have one billing statement.
There are advantages and disadvantages to each.
Are both lines VOIP numbers?
POTS lines cannot be combined on Uverse billing, requiring two separate accounts and two separate bills.

If both lines are VOIP (comes from RG, if not sure unplug RG...see if phone(s) work, Voip lines will be dead, if have POTS will still have a dial tone) call 1-800-288-2020 Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm for billing. (Only time billing is available)
For correction, if one or both lines are POTS, are you willing to move them to VOIP to have one billing statement.
There are advantages and disadvantages to each.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I have two phones line and they were 2 supposed to Be combine did together

2 of 2 (220 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments