Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 22, 2013
10:46:13 AM
View profile
I have the 250 VOIP and cannot find info on how to check minutes used -

Have not been able to locate any info on where to check how many minutes have been used - also, can I have name of  caller displayed on my internet when I am logged in.

Thanks for any help!!!!!

Have not been able to locate any info on where to check how many minutes have been used - also, can I have name of  caller displayed on my internet when I am logged in.

Thanks for any help!!!!!

I have the 250 VOIP and cannot find info on how to check minutes used -

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2013 11:02:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
ginnpr - It appears the calls are listed in the billing area of myatt. It may or may not show a total. at&t made changes that may include a total. If it does not they should add it.

http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-Billing/U-verse-Voice-250-Usage/td-p/3352721

The caller ID seems like it should be there. But, it is not. Apps are available, but are limited to messages after no answer. Caller IDs only on TV or analog phone. YOu can feed your TV picture or your analog phone line to your computer with various devices to get the caller ID into the computer.
ginnpr - It appears the calls are listed in the billing area of myatt. It may or may not show a total. at&t made changes that may include a total. If it does not they should add it.

http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-Billing/U-verse-Voice-250-Usage/td-p/3352721

The caller ID seems like it should be there. But, it is not. Apps are available, but are limited to messages after no answer. Caller IDs only on TV or analog phone. YOu can feed your TV picture or your analog phone line to your computer with various devices to get the caller ID into the computer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I have the 250 VOIP and cannot find info on how to check minutes used -

2 of 5 (343 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2013 11:41:10 AM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks for the reply - but looking at the list - it seems as thought #'s that I called and no answer or machine pickup have minutes counted - Is there any info on ATT's website where full info on how VOIP works.!

Thanks again!!!!

Thanks for the reply - but looking at the list - it seems as thought #'s that I called and no answer or machine pickup have minutes counted - Is there any info on ATT's website where full info on how VOIP works.!

Thanks again!!!!

3 of 5 (331 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2013 3:44:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
ginnpr _ I have noticed that the 250 VOIP plan is at the bottom of the list of poorly documented features. The link I attached indicates that,as well. Perhaps the best course of action is ask specific questions on your account via PM to attcustomercare using this link -

http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Also, pointing out the lack of documentation.
ginnpr _ I have noticed that the 250 VOIP plan is at the bottom of the list of poorly documented features. The link I attached indicates that,as well. Perhaps the best course of action is ask specific questions on your account via PM to attcustomercare using this link -

http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Also, pointing out the lack of documentation.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2013 10:04:13 PM
(0)
Employee
Ginnpr you are correct any regular phone use incoming or outgoing is register as part if your 250 minute plan including if your answering machine picks up (answered call).

If your normal house phone is for anything other than a backup you would do well to spend the extra $10 for unlimited as overage fee is $.05/minute ($3/hr)

Calls to and from other Uverse Voip customers are free, as I believe 800#s, all else is counted against your 250 minute plan.

Hope this helps. Best to you.
Ginnpr you are correct any regular phone use incoming or outgoing is register as part if your 250 minute plan including if your answering machine picks up (answered call).

If your normal house phone is for anything other than a backup you would do well to spend the extra $10 for unlimited as overage fee is $.05/minute ($3/hr)

Calls to and from other Uverse Voip customers are free, as I believe 800#s, all else is counted against your 250 minute plan.

Hope this helps. Best to you.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (251 Views)