View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 4:12:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What kind (Brand/Model) of RG (Residential Gateway, the U-verse name for the modem/router) do you have? 

Has it always been this way or just started?

Are you doing your speed tests over a wire to the RG or wirelessly?

With the answers to these questions we can help develop a plan of attack for you.

What kind (Brand/Model) of RG (Residential Gateway, the U-verse name for the modem/router) do you have? 

Has it always been this way or just started?

Are you doing your speed tests over a wire to the RG or wirelessly?

With the answers to these questions we can help develop a plan of attack for you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I have U-Verse and I get 300kbs download

2 of 3 (229 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 6:26:10 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by les02jen17 on Apr 2, 2014 at 6:29:28 PM

Also, it would help if you could provide us the internet speed package that you've signed up for. What's it called? Are you running file sharing applications (dropbox/google drive/bittorrent/etc) on your computer while you ran the speedtest? How many devices are connected (wirelessly/wired) to the Residential Gateway?

Also, it would help if you could provide us the internet speed package that you've signed up for. What's it called? Are you running file sharing applications (dropbox/google drive/bittorrent/etc) on your computer while you ran the speedtest? How many devices are connected (wirelessly/wired) to the Residential Gateway?

Re: I have U-Verse and I get 300kbs download

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (190 Views)