I did not receive a WAP with my wireless receiver. What do I need to do?

Contributor

I did not receive a WAP with my wireless receiver. What do I need to do?

I did not receive a WAP with my wireless receiver.  What do I need to do?

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)
Employee

Re: I did not receive a WAP with my wireless receiver. What do I need to do?

How did you receive unit, shipped or by tech visit?
Did you have a wireless receiver before? If yes, should still have WAP, the WAP can support two wireless receivers.

If need one then call or chat for one to be sent(shipped) or delivered, install requiring 4 hour appointment window.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: I did not receive a WAP with my wireless receiver. What do I need to do?

Hello Vcpaul1950,

I'm sorry if you were given a Wireless Receiver with no Wireless Access Point (WAP). I can help you get a WAP shipped to you and ensure your receiver is activated. I sent you a private message to discuss your account and continue assisting you via private message.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (291 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.