Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 24, 2013
3:49:59 PM
View profile
I am unable to get you to stop promo offers.
Edited by Phil-101 on Aug 24, 2013 at 4:28:44 PM

I have called three times UVerse support in the last three years.

My building DOES NOT support UVerse.  Are you too ****,lazy/or arrogant to add exceptions in your mailer software?

I want the "Our Neighbour" spam and the "A special offer for our wireless customers" spam to stop.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

I have called three times UVerse support in the last three years.

My building DOES NOT support UVerse.  Are you too ****,lazy/or arrogant to add exceptions in your mailer software?

I want the "Our Neighbour" spam and the "A special offer for our wireless customers" spam to stop.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 11:49:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Well look at it this way.........Every piece of mail you get from AT&T serves two purposes.  1) It keeps the US Postal Service somewhat in business so we can comtinue to get our regular mail delivered, and 2) It keeps your city (if they have recycling) funded also so taxes don't go up. 

When you receive the unwanted mail simply throw it in your recycle bin and put it out for pick up.  Not a solution to your problem but what the heck......

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Well look at it this way.........Every piece of mail you get from AT&T serves two purposes.  1) It keeps the US Postal Service somewhat in business so we can comtinue to get our regular mail delivered, and 2) It keeps your city (if they have recycling) funded also so taxes don't go up. 

When you receive the unwanted mail simply throw it in your recycle bin and put it out for pick up.  Not a solution to your problem but what the heck......

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I am unable to get you to stop promo offers.

2 of 2 (164 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments