I am unable to get you to stop promo offers.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have called three times UVerse support in the last three years.

My building DOES NOT support UVerse.  Are you too ****,lazy/or arrogant to add exceptions in your mailer software?

I want the "Our Neighbour" spam and the "A special offer for our wireless customers" spam to stop.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 1 of 2 (245 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: I am unable to get you to stop promo offers.

Well look at it this way.........Every piece of mail you get from AT&T serves two purposes.  1) It keeps the US Postal Service somewhat in business so we can comtinue to get our regular mail delivered, and 2) It keeps your city (if they have recycling) funded also so taxes don't go up. 

When you receive the unwanted mail simply throw it in your recycle bin and put it out for pick up.  Not a solution to your problem but what the heck......

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.