Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 26, 2013
8:48:43 PM
View profile
I HAVE SOMEONE COMMING 8-27 TO CONNECT U VERUS BUT I NEED TO CANCCELL

I ORDER U VERUS. THEY ARE COMMING 8-27 TO CONNECT.I NEED TO CANCELL. HOW CAN I DO THAT AT SUCH A LATE TIME?

I ORDER U VERUS. THEY ARE COMMING 8-27 TO CONNECT.I NEED TO CANCELL. HOW CAN I DO THAT AT SUCH A LATE TIME?

I HAVE SOMEONE COMMING 8-27 TO CONNECT U VERUS BUT I NEED TO CANCCELL

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2013 9:37:25 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi ladycleo,

If you are trying to just reschedule your service, you can do so online through the following site:

U-verse Order Status

Here is a video that may help out

http://www.att.com/media/gvp/ATT_GlobalVideoPlayer_640x480_2.2.3.swf?configXml=/media/gvp/video_reso...

If you have any further issues, let us know and we will be glad to assist.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi ladycleo,

If you are trying to just reschedule your service, you can do so online through the following site:

U-verse Order Status

Here is a video that may help out

http://www.att.com/media/gvp/ATT_GlobalVideoPlayer_640x480_2.2.3.swf?configXml=/media/gvp/video_resources/xml/gvp_Uverse…

If you have any further issues, let us know and we will be glad to assist.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I HAVE SOMEONE COMMING 8-27 TO CONNECT U VERUS BUT I NEED TO CANCCELL

2 of 2 (241 Views)