How will I log into AT&T Community Forums?

Highlighted
Employee

How will I log into AT&T Community Forums?

If you had an account on the New U-verse Community and did not have one on AT&T Community Forums, your username from New U-verse Community will likely remain the same.  A default password has been assigned to your account which you of course will not know.  Therefore, you will need to do the “Forgot Password” step on the login page to retrieve an authenticated link to reset your password.

If your username on the New U-verse Community was already in use by another user on AT&T Community Forums, your username will be altered to have extra characters to make it unique. If this is the case, you will need to do the “Forgot Username” process at login to receive your username by email; and then go the “Forgot Password” to retrieve an authenticated link to reset your password.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 1 (281 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.