Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 13, 2013
2:12:21 PM
View profile
How to report poor customer service

Today I had a very frustrating interaction with AT&T's customer service. I had called earlier in the week and spoke to someone who was very sweet and helpful, however she provided me with some incorrect information about my billing issues.  I don't believe this was her fault but the systems. 

Long story short, I had to call back today because of this and I asked to speak to a supervisor.  He was very rude to me, telling me that I was calling him a liar at one point.  Which I did not.  He offered nothing to help out the situation and would even not respond back to me with long moments of silence.

When a customer is upset about a situation that was AT&T's mistake they should do something in return for their mistake.  When I got off the phone I was crying.  Up until I spoke to this supervisor today AT&T has been nothing but good to me and I have been with them for 10 years, but after today I may consider switching services.  I'm just very upset with how I was treated today. 

Is there a way to report him?

Michele

Today I had a very frustrating interaction with AT&T's customer service. I had called earlier in the week and spoke to someone who was very sweet and helpful, however she provided me with some incorrect information about my billing issues.  I don't believe this was her fault but the systems. 

Long story short, I had to call back today because of this and I asked to speak to a supervisor.  He was very rude to me, telling me that I was calling him a liar at one point.  Which I did not.  He offered nothing to help out the situation and would even not respond back to me with long moments of silence.

When a customer is upset about a situation that was AT&T's mistake they should do something in return for their mistake.  When I got off the phone I was crying.  Up until I spoke to this supervisor today AT&T has been nothing but good to me and I have been with them for 10 years, but after today I may consider switching services.  I'm just very upset with how I was treated today. 

Is there a way to report him?

Michele

How to report poor customer service

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 2:23:07 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, shelabel08!

Thanks for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our representatives. Rudeness is not tolerated, and if you'd like to send me the rep's name and other details, click here. I'll be sure to forward your comments.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to send us a private message, by clicking here. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, shelabel08!

Thanks for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience with one of our representatives. Rudeness is not tolerated, and if you'd like to send me the rep's name and other details, click here. I'll be sure to forward your comments.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to send us a private message, by clicking here. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How to report poor customer service

2 of 4 (916 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 2:27:10 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you!  But he would not give me his name.  Is there a way to see who I talked to?

Thank you!  But he would not give me his name.  Is there a way to see who I talked to?

3 of 4 (914 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2015 8:09:47 AM
(0)
Contributor
I visited the store on 122 Ave and 88th street kendall miami Florida. I simply wanted to swap a Sim card from my go phone to my Samsung smart phone. The sales person said my number was expired as I travel out more than three months. He attempted to get a new number and add it to the new sim. It appears that new number was defective. He made me wait 2 1/2 hours while he spoke to a rep from at&t on the phone. The salesperson destroyed more than 3 Sims trying to transfer the defective number on to it. I continuously asked the Manager Rocky for a refund as I was busy and wanted to leave. That is the most disgusting person I have dealt with doing buisiness. I wanted to leave without the refund as my family was waiting at another store for me. I can say that I will never use that store as long as that manager is in charge. Shame on the people that train workers for that company. For the millions that you make trying to save $ 15.00 cost you a customer.
I visited the store on 122 Ave and 88th street kendall miami Florida. I simply wanted to swap a Sim card from my go phone to my Samsung smart phone. The sales person said my number was expired as I travel out more than three months. He attempted to get a new number and add it to the new sim. It appears that new number was defective. He made me wait 2 1/2 hours while he spoke to a rep from at&t on the phone. The salesperson destroyed more than 3 Sims trying to transfer the defective number on to it. I continuously asked the Manager Rocky for a refund as I was busy and wanted to leave. That is the most disgusting person I have dealt with doing buisiness. I wanted to leave without the refund as my family was waiting at another store for me. I can say that I will never use that store as long as that manager is in charge. Shame on the people that train workers for that company. For the millions that you make trying to save $ 15.00 cost you a customer.

4 of 4 (338 Views)