How to post a new message?

How to post a new message?

[ Edited ]

I am not finding this community very user friendly. I have yet to find the screen you mentioned where it says, "new message." All I can manage so far is searching existing threads.

[subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Message 1 of 8 (1,619 Views)
Former Moderator

Re: How to post a new message?

Hello photomaster,

How do I post a message?

Go to the board you want to post on, and click the New Message link near the top of the message list.

On the Post Message page, you will see a Subject area and a Body area.

The new message link looks like this:

You can find out more information on how to post here.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 2 of 8 (1,611 Views)
Expert

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't this thread a new message/thread?

Message 3 of 8 (1,567 Views)
Former Moderator

RCSMG wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't this thread a new message/thread?

It was moved from another thread. Smiley Happy

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 4 of 8 (1,562 Views)
Contributor

I had the same problem.
Message 5 of 8 (1,514 Views)
Tutor

I haven't even rec'd my first bill and so far not impressed. I left comcast, but am considering returning. To post a message, I've yet to see a 'new message' bar to click on. On the first page of the forum every info article posted by ATT is not an active click. You get a 'node' page error.

With ATT web surfing don't get me started on jave script errors. In searching the community I've now spent over $100 on software to stop this error. These errors pop up on their pages and on simple pages likeAmazon.

And the blue screen of death happens daily, daily!!!! And we are tired of it already.

ATT, I am not impressed, sorely dissappointed.

BTW, where is CW channel??

Not a happy customer here

Message 6 of 8 (1,408 Views)
Tutor

And, once you've posted, how do you find the message to see if there is a reply. I've posted 4 times in 3 weeks and nothing... Can't find the message to check for activity. Not a very user friendly site.

Message 7 of 8 (1,406 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

aostapiej - to follow up on your messages - click on your name - you will get a list of your messages - if it is not in the last five, click on view all - click on the message you want to check & you can scroll the trail.

I believe you can also set an option in your profile to send you an e-mail if there is a response.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 8 (1,401 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.