Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 16, 2011
6:52:19 PM
How to post a new message?
Edited by pamelaz on Jul 16, 2011 at 7:14:27 PM

I am not finding this community very user friendly. I have yet to find the screen you mentioned where it says, "new message." All I can manage so far is searching existing threads.

[subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

I am not finding this community very user friendly. I have yet to find the screen you mentioned where it says, "new message." All I can manage so far is searching existing threads.

[subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

How to post a new message?

[ Edited ]
7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2011 7:19:27 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

Hello photomaster,

How do I post a message?

Go to the board you want to post on, and click the New Message link near the top of the message list.

On the Post Message page, you will see a Subject area and a Body area.

The new message link looks like this:

You can find out more information on how to post here.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello photomaster,

How do I post a message?

Go to the board you want to post on, and click the New Message link near the top of the message list.

On the Post Message page, you will see a Subject area and a Body area.

The new message link looks like this:

You can find out more information on how to post here.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple

Re: How to post a new message?

2 of 8 (1,506 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2011 12:00:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't this thread a new message/thread?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 8 (1,462 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 17, 2011 1:37:43 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

RCSMG wrote:

It was moved from another thread. Smiley Happy

RCSMG wrote:

It was moved from another thread. Smiley Happy

4 of 8 (1,457 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2011 5:56:58 PM
(0)
Contributor
I had the same problem.
I had the same problem.

5 of 8 (1,409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2012 3:06:42 AM
(0)
Tutor

I haven't even rec'd my first bill and so far not impressed. I left comcast, but am considering returning. To post a message, I've yet to see a 'new message' bar to click on. On the first page of the forum every info article posted by ATT is not an active click. You get a 'node' page error.

With ATT web surfing don't get me started on jave script errors. In searching the community I've now spent over $100 on software to stop this error. These errors pop up on their pages and on simple pages likeAmazon.

And the blue screen of death happens daily, daily!!!! And we are tired of it already.

ATT, I am not impressed, sorely dissappointed.

BTW, where is CW channel??

Not a happy customer here

I haven't even rec'd my first bill and so far not impressed. I left comcast, but am considering returning. To post a message, I've yet to see a 'new message' bar to click on. On the first page of the forum every info article posted by ATT is not an active click. You get a 'node' page error.

With ATT web surfing don't get me started on jave script errors. In searching the community I've now spent over $100 on software to stop this error. These errors pop up on their pages and on simple pages likeAmazon.

And the blue screen of death happens daily, daily!!!! And we are tired of it already.

ATT, I am not impressed, sorely dissappointed.

BTW, where is CW channel??

Not a happy customer here

6 of 8 (1,303 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2012 3:09:18 AM
(0)
Tutor

And, once you've posted, how do you find the message to see if there is a reply. I've posted 4 times in 3 weeks and nothing... Can't find the message to check for activity. Not a very user friendly site.

And, once you've posted, how do you find the message to see if there is a reply. I've posted 4 times in 3 weeks and nothing... Can't find the message to check for activity. Not a very user friendly site.

7 of 8 (1,301 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2012 4:03:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
aostapiej - to follow up on your messages - click on your name - you will get a list of your messages - if it is not in the last five, click on view all - click on the message you want to check & you can scroll the trail.

I believe you can also set an option in your profile to send you an e-mail if there is a response.
aostapiej - to follow up on your messages - click on your name - you will get a list of your messages - if it is not in the last five, click on view all - click on the message you want to check & you can scroll the trail.

I believe you can also set an option in your profile to send you an e-mail if there is a response.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

8 of 8 (1,296 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments