Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 10, 2013
6:46:33 AM
View profile
How to get U-Verse to actually test availability on site

I have just purchased a house in Nashville and am looking to add U-Verse tv/internet service. When I check the availability of U-verse at the address it says that it is unavailable for tv, but available for internet. Being curious I checked all of the houses around my new house and the houses on all sides of my new home are eligible or have current U-verse TV/Internet accounts. How do I get att to come out to check on site and show that my address is available for the service like all of my neighbors?

I have just purchased a house in Nashville and am looking to add U-Verse tv/internet service. When I check the availability of U-verse at the address it says that it is unavailable for tv, but available for internet. Being curious I checked all of the houses around my new house and the houses on all sides of my new home are eligible or have current U-verse TV/Internet accounts. How do I get att to come out to check on site and show that my address is available for the service like all of my neighbors?

How to get U-Verse to actually test availability on site

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 10, 2013 2:51:44 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi jsgsoccer03,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi jsgsoccer03,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Re: How to get U-Verse to actually test availability on site

2 of 2 (354 Views)