Helpful Links

How to file a formal complaint

Contributor

How to file a formal complaint

I have the same problem Uverse is HORRIBLE!!!! I am mailing letters as I speak.  Has your problem been corrected?

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: How to file a formal complaint

Hello, Hkelker!

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your post.

Is there a specific issue that you're having? We may be able to help!

However, if you would prefer, you may send a private message to ATTCustomerCare by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a response within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Community Support

Re: How to file a formal complaint

Hi HKelker,

We received the private messages you sent, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support