Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to escalate customer service complaint

Visitor

How to escalate customer service complaint

Who do I contact to escalate the awful customer service I am experiencing.  Reported an issue on Wednesday.  said my restoration time was 7 pm on Friday.  Called on Friday and they said someone would be here by noon Sat.  No show And it is 7 pm on Saturday.  Have made repeated calls.  Manager told me he cannot predict the future, so no one can tell me when repair service will show up.

blaming it on rain and storms.  It has been 72 and sunny all week.  We are in the midst of a drought here in CA, so I do not buy that.

Said there is no one to escalate to, evidently they cannot call the dispatch center.  

This is is the most frustrating customer service experience ever.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Master

Re: How to escalate customer service complaint

It shouldn't be frustrating.  I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T U-verse Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Former Employee

Hello, Woodsage!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experience. As dhascall suggested, please send us a private message so we can look into this for you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, please let me know if there's anything else we can do to help.

-Mariana

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I recently stopped by your home office store in Monticello Ar to possibly purchase a new phone bc my current phone has some technical malfunctions which causes my phone to only dial out.  Needless to say, I was told that I was being build for 4 lines which there's only activity on 3.  I called the customer service department and spoke with a very sweet gentleman which they should definitely make a supervisor.  It wasn't until I had to be transferred to Supervisor Keirsa whose employee # is *****.  I'm not sure where they found this individual but she wasn't pleasant to speak with.  She has a condescending tone, talks over you and doesn't actively listen.  You have to constantly repeat yourself and it appears your question goes midway of her brain and flushes out her nose.  Lastly, I requested another supervisor which she refuses to do and gave me the option to hang up and call back later for another manager.  If this is the type of customer service AT&T is providing, I will sure take my business elsewhere.  I've never been treated so disrespected or being called a lie by a representative of this company before.  This is the first I've ever launched a complaint and this is the end results.  Supervisor Keirsa needs to be retrained because with poor service like this, you will sure lose valued customers.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support