Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 10, 2013
5:25:44 PM
View profile
How to empty Trach folder from my email client

Greetings.  I access my AT&T email through Outlook 2013.  The only think that I find annoying and a possible security risk is that when I delete an email from within Outlook, then empy my Outlook trash folder, the email is still in the AT&T Uverse trash folder.  I have to manually empy that by logging into the Uverse web client and empty the trash.  Does anyone if it is possible to have the Outllok empty trash also empty the trash folder on the Uverse servers?

Thank you

Steve

Greetings.  I access my AT&T email through Outlook 2013.  The only think that I find annoying and a possible security risk is that when I delete an email from within Outlook, then empy my Outlook trash folder, the email is still in the AT&T Uverse trash folder.  I have to manually empy that by logging into the Uverse web client and empty the trash.  Does anyone if it is possible to have the Outllok empty trash also empty the trash folder on the Uverse servers?

Thank you

Steve

How to empty Trach folder from my email client

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 5:57:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Under your account settings, double click on your acount, go to More Settings for Pop and IMAP, Click on Advanced tab, under Delivery, check the box to remove from server when removed from deteled items.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

Under your account settings, double click on your acount, go to More Settings for Pop and IMAP, Click on Advanced tab, under Delivery, check the box to remove from server when removed from deteled items.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How to empty Trach folder from my email client

2 of 3 (441 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 5:08:58 PM
(0)
Tutor

That box is and has always been checked.  I'm using the POP3 server address.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks

That box is and has always been checked.  I'm using the POP3 server address.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks

Re: How to empty AT&T Trash folder from my email client

3 of 3 (429 Views)