How to cancel my uverse tv and keep the same internet

Contributor

How to cancel my uverse tv and keep the same internet

Before opening my account,the sells told me that I could cancel the Uverse TV if I want,my install date is May 8 2013,but now I do not want use the Uverse anymore,the few channels the more cost,So can I cancel my Uverse TV and keep the same internet,help,I am waiting on line.

Message 1 of 3 (651 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: How to cancel my uverse tv and keep the same internet

Call Monday and tell them you just want an internet install, no more TV. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (614 Views)
Employee

Re: How to cancel my uverse tv and keep the same internet

Do you currently have uverse internet and were adding TV service.
..if yes...cancel install keeping current service
....if no....install may 8 for internet and TV.....may amend install to remove TV...
.......do not cancel they would probably cancel entire order have to re-order pushing install date back

You are aware that canceling TV lose bundle price new internet prices here. http://www.att.com/shop/internet.html

In addition to higher monthly cost, install fee will apply possible customer self install ($50), or full tech install $149 (normally waived with TV bundle)
Note: if choose self install and have issues and call in request help....they will dispatch a tech (tech assist $99) to deal with problems you are unable to resolve.

Walk in the light that you have received....... best
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (611 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.