Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 6, 2013
1:56:19 PM
View profile
How is that i cant get uverse but my next door neighbor can?

I have seen this on this forum just searching so I figure Ill put it out there. Ihave no desire to get some of the options available in my area and I barely  can seem to get the people on the phone to even look into the availability of this at my house. The house literally next door has it and i would like it too. What do i need to do to at least get someone to come take a look. Ive called the Customer Service line and it seems like all they are doing is typing in my address which is what I can do on the computer myself. Any help is greatly appreciated. I want to keep my business with them, but they dont seem to want it as of right now.

Alex

I have seen this on this forum just searching so I figure Ill put it out there. Ihave no desire to get some of the options available in my area and I barely  can seem to get the people on the phone to even look into the availability of this at my house. The house literally next door has it and i would like it too. What do i need to do to at least get someone to come take a look. Ive called the Customer Service line and it seems like all they are doing is typing in my address which is what I can do on the computer myself. Any help is greatly appreciated. I want to keep my business with them, but they dont seem to want it as of right now.

Alex

How is that i cant get uverse but my next door neighbor can?

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 3:25:37 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hello hart0706,

Thank you for your interest in U-verse services. We would be glad to investigate this further for you. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, address, neighbor's address if possible, your phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello hart0706,

Thank you for your interest in U-verse services. We would be glad to investigate this further for you. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, address, neighbor's address if possible, your phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How is that i cant get uverse but my next door neighbor can?

2 of 6 (490 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 3:49:54 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hello hart0706,

We have received your message and are looking forward to working with you to resolve this issue.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. Have additional questions, post below or search our forums using the search bar above. Our community members post a lot of great answers!

For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTU-verseCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hello hart0706,

We have received your message and are looking forward to working with you to resolve this issue.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. Have additional questions, post below or search our forums using the search bar above. Our community members post a lot of great answers!

For more assistance, send a brief message to ATTU-verseCare . Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 6 (486 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2014 10:54:11 AM
(0)
Contributor

David i hav the same issue can you look into this as well? My Sister that livesdirectly across the street from me has Uverse and my neighbor to one side its available but he doesnt have it why cant i take his.. I actually had a service tech that was doing work a couple houses down a few weeks ago tell me that the addresses are sometimes wrong and after looking at the line there is no reason why i shouldnt be able to get it. I also had last month a contractor that sells door to door breifly tell me the same thing. i had to put my kids down and was unable to talk to him and he was just finishing up in the neighborhood. He had just sold like 4 houses down the block that according to the website couldnt get it either! I would like a person to check this out rather then some tech looking at the computer at the same info i can look at!

thanks

wade

David i hav the same issue can you look into this as well? My Sister that livesdirectly across the street from me has Uverse and my neighbor to one side its available but he doesnt have it why cant i take his.. I actually had a service tech that was doing work a couple houses down a few weeks ago tell me that the addresses are sometimes wrong and after looking at the line there is no reason why i shouldnt be able to get it. I also had last month a contractor that sells door to door breifly tell me the same thing. i had to put my kids down and was unable to talk to him and he was just finishing up in the neighborhood. He had just sold like 4 houses down the block that according to the website couldnt get it either! I would like a person to check this out rather then some tech looking at the computer at the same info i can look at!

thanks

wade

4 of 6 (307 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2014 11:57:25 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello wdufrene1,

We received your Private Message and have started researching your address. We will continue to update you via Private Message once our investigation is complete.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Hello wdufrene1,

We received your Private Message and have started researching your address. We will continue to update you via Private Message once our investigation is complete.

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

5 of 6 (282 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 8, 2014 12:59:16 AM
(0)
Tutor

When AT&T put the fiberoptics in my neighbrohood I still couldnt get Uverse in my home. It took 3 months before they finally had someone come out to my home who said they had no idea why the system said I couldnt get uverse. I think they have no idea what they are doing. 

When AT&T put the fiberoptics in my neighbrohood I still couldnt get Uverse in my home. It took 3 months before they finally had someone come out to my home who said they had no idea why the system said I couldnt get uverse. I think they have no idea what they are doing. 

6 of 6 (263 Views)