(6)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 6:15:37 PM
(0)
Employee
Dont like the raking pattern in the first beginning up to 1200 am radio frequency, seen it before just due not immediately recall why. Can you post rest of screen shots, expect your about 800 feet based on strength of signal.
Dont like the raking pattern in the first beginning up to 1200 am radio frequency, seen it before just due not immediately recall why. Can you post rest of screen shots, expect your about 800 feet based on strength of signal.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How does this Bitloading look?

2 of 7 (306 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 7:12:24 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by twistedpair on Nov 10, 2013 at 7:13:26 PM

[ Edited ]
3 of 7 (297 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 7:17:37 PM
(0)
Mentor

The raking is what I was looking at too. I check Realtime every so often just to see stats, and it never use to be that way. Just wondering if there is any concern or just keep an eye on it.

The raking is what I was looking at too. I check Realtime every so often just to see stats, and it never use to be that way. Just wondering if there is any concern or just keep an eye on it.

4 of 7 (293 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 10:01:36 PM
(0)
Employee
A hugh number of errors within past 24 hours, did a big thunderstorm go through, would account for errors, and possible have moisture in line resulting in raking, but back,of my mind I am,thinking either grounding issue or gateway issue. I recall a post by somejoe7777 on raking, just do not recall details

Your distance of 1400 feet with very good 20 SN and max sync sync almost 54M leads me to believe your on a K card.

At that distance either the 3800 or 3801 RG would function well, in case you pursue replacing RG if raking does not clear up or gets worse.
A hugh number of errors within past 24 hours, did a big thunderstorm go through, would account for errors, and possible have moisture in line resulting in raking, but back,of my mind I am,thinking either grounding issue or gateway issue. I recall a post by somejoe7777 on raking, just do not recall details

Your distance of 1400 feet with very good 20 SN and max sync sync almost 54M leads me to believe your on a K card.

At that distance either the 3800 or 3801 RG would function well, in case you pursue replacing RG if raking does not clear up or gets worse.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 7 (273 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 3:20:45 PM
(0)
Mentor

6 of 7 (207 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 13, 2013 3:24:04 PM
(0)
Mentor

Ok the raking looks alittle better but the FEC rate is off the hook. But one thing I also notice is that I'm closer to the VRAD, my max rate increased and my default gateway has changed.

Ok the raking looks alittle better but the FEC rate is off the hook. But one thing I also notice is that I'm closer to the VRAD, my max rate increased and my default gateway has changed.

7 of 7 (206 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments