Helpful Links

How do you open NAT for gaming?

Teacher

How do you open NAT for gaming?

I'm gaming on a pa3 and Xbox 360. I got the new router NVG589. It has the nat to moderate. I want to change it to open. How would you do this?
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: How do you open NAT for gaming?

Please see the following posts for assistance for your XBOX 360:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/XBox-Live-problem-2wire-NAT-is-not-open/m-p/3449081#M93...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Teacher

Will this work on ps3?
Message 3 of 7
Teacher

Hello? No one there?
Message 4 of 7
Teacher

The 192.168.1.254 is completely different with this modem. It does not have the dmz that I need to make NAT open.
Message 5 of 7
ACE - Expert

Oh... Sorry, the NVG 589 is a new beastie.  Most of us haven't seen one yet.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 7
Teacher

Oh man. It's really good but it would perfect If k had my NAT open. Any geniuses out there plan on cracking this case open?
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support