Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 23, 2011
5:01:06 PM
How do you hide all of the new "Apps"?
There have been all kinds of new "Apps" added to our channel line up over the last week or so. I now that Apps are supposed to be really neato and cool and all, but I do not want any of this crap. So, I have tried to hide these channels in my channel options, but they are all grayed out. It will not let me click on them to hide them. I do not know if that is just me, or if other people have this problem as well. In any case, how can I get these "App" channels ungrayed out so I can uncheck them from my active channel line up?
There have been all kinds of new "Apps" added to our channel line up over the last week or so. I now that Apps are supposed to be really neato and cool and all, but I do not want any of this crap. So, I have tried to hide these channels in my channel options, but they are all grayed out. It will not let me click on them to hide them. I do not know if that is just me, or if other people have this problem as well. In any case, how can I get these "App" channels ungrayed out so I can uncheck them from my active channel line up?

How do you hide all of the new "Apps"?

161 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(161)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 5:35:58 PM
(0)
Tutor

I have the same question and just put it to technical support online.  No chat window so I'm waiting for a reply on how to hide  those apps.

I have the same question and just put it to technical support online.  No chat window so I'm waiting for a reply on how to hide  those apps.

Re: How do you hide all of the new "Apps"?

2 of 162 (2,571 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 6:20:51 PM
(0)
Tutor

Mojo, you are not alone.

As of right now, there are 6 apps on my lineup that cannot be removed:

Ch. 88, an ad for WE's My Fair Wedding program.

Ch. 89, a serialized infomercial for Degree Men DEODORANT. Yes, a DEODORANT ad.

Ch. 98, the annual Christmas crap.

Ch. 423, Home Shopping Network's HSN Shop by Remote.

Ch. 621, ESPN's Full Court Multiview.

Ch. 4500, an exact duplicate of Ch. 621.

I wonder how many more will be there tomorrow.

Tonight, 11-23-11, I called the useless employees at 800-ATT-2020. One had no idea what was going on and after rebooting my TVs with no change, a procedure I told him would do no good as the app channels are red checked, he eventually transferred me to the specialized tech department.

First of all, this "tech" had no idea what I was talking about. The only specialized thing about this department was being able to tell me that the apps could not be removed, that they were part of "AT&T's ongoing technology" and that there was no one to contact about the situation - no phone number - no email address - nothing. "There's nothing that can be done." 

Even after seeing on her own office TV that the apps could not be removed, she kept insisting that I should try removing them with my "Favorites" selection. I had to explain to her three times that the "Favorites" only show you what the customer has selected, and that if you surf channel to channel the apps channels will still appear. I explained as well that if you click the "Guide" button, the apps also appear along with the favorites that were selected by the customer. THREE times I explained this to her and she still didn't get it. She then reverted back to the "there's nothing we can do" spiel. I gave up and wished her a good Thanksgiving.

I then emailed the WE Channel, Degree deodorant, the Home Shopping Network and ESPN. I told them of the situation and complained that I was being forced to be exposed to junk I care nothing about, as I did to the AT&T employees. It's obvious AT&T is getting beaucoups of cash to cement these retail apps onto their channel lineups. I suggest everyone else who dislikes these forced channels contact AT&T at 800-ATT-2020 as well as the companies who are advertising and airing on the apps.       

Mojo, you are not alone.

As of right now, there are 6 apps on my lineup that cannot be removed:

Ch. 88, an ad for WE's My Fair Wedding program.

Ch. 89, a serialized infomercial for Degree Men DEODORANT. Yes, a DEODORANT ad.

Ch. 98, the annual Christmas crap.

Ch. 423, Home Shopping Network's HSN Shop by Remote.

Ch. 621, ESPN's Full Court Multiview.

Ch. 4500, an exact duplicate of Ch. 621.

I wonder how many more will be there tomorrow.

Tonight, 11-23-11, I called the useless employees at 800-ATT-2020. One had no idea what was going on and after rebooting my TVs with no change, a procedure I told him would do no good as the app channels are red checked, he eventually transferred me to the specialized tech department.

First of all, this "tech" had no idea what I was talking about. The only specialized thing about this department was being able to tell me that the apps could not be removed, that they were part of "AT&T's ongoing technology" and that there was no one to contact about the situation - no phone number - no email address - nothing. "There's nothing that can be done." 

Even after seeing on her own office TV that the apps could not be removed, she kept insisting that I should try removing them with my "Favorites" selection. I had to explain to her three times that the "Favorites" only show you what the customer has selected, and that if you surf channel to channel the apps channels will still appear. I explained as well that if you click the "Guide" button, the apps also appear along with the favorites that were selected by the customer. THREE times I explained this to her and she still didn't get it. She then reverted back to the "there's nothing we can do" spiel. I gave up and wished her a good Thanksgiving.

I then emailed the WE Channel, Degree deodorant, the Home Shopping Network and ESPN. I told them of the situation and complained that I was being forced to be exposed to junk I care nothing about, as I did to the AT&T employees. It's obvious AT&T is getting beaucoups of cash to cement these retail apps onto their channel lineups. I suggest everyone else who dislikes these forced channels contact AT&T at 800-ATT-2020 as well as the companies who are advertising and airing on the apps.       

3 of 162 (2,562 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 6:31:39 PM
(0)
Expert

Cap'n Ned wrote:.

I understand that you cannot hide these channel, but I am confused as to how you are being forced to watch these channels.  I have a lot of channels not hidden in my Guide that I never watch or even tune to.

I understand that you cannot hide these channel, but I am confused as to how you are being forced to watch these channels.  I have a lot of channels not hidden in my Guide that I never watch or even tune to.

4 of 162 (2,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 6:48:28 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by MojoMan_1 on Nov 23, 2011 at 6:52:02 PM

texasguy37 wrote:

A better point of confusion than the one you mentioned is why these channels cannot be hidden. Does AT&T want to try and force us to periodically trudge through them? If so, that is really aggravating.

We want to be able to hide this crap. And it is crap.

Your answer is the same one that spammers like to give about why it is OK for them to send you spam. If you don't like it, you don't have to look at it. Just delete it and move on.

I cannot help wondering why would you be offering this kind suggestion, unless it is because you are a paid shill for AT&T. You sure do post around here a lot. Does AT&T compensate you in any way? If you do not give a straightforward answer back to the negative, I will take that as a confirmation that they do.

This needs to be fixed. When I first posted this thread, I had not seen anything else on this, and I thought it might just be an error of some sort. But your reply is now making me think that this may well have been done on purpose.

AT&T - Please fix this by enabling the option that allows us to hide these annoying channels.

texasguy37 wrote:

A better point of confusion than the one you mentioned is why these channels cannot be hidden. Does AT&T want to try and force us to periodically trudge through them? If so, that is really aggravating.

We want to be able to hide this crap. And it is crap.

Your answer is the same one that spammers like to give about why it is OK for them to send you spam. If you don't like it, you don't have to look at it. Just delete it and move on.

I cannot help wondering why would you be offering this kind suggestion, unless it is because you are a paid shill for AT&T. You sure do post around here a lot. Does AT&T compensate you in any way? If you do not give a straightforward answer back to the negative, I will take that as a confirmation that they do.

This needs to be fixed. When I first posted this thread, I had not seen anything else on this, and I thought it might just be an error of some sort. But your reply is now making me think that this may well have been done on purpose.

AT&T - Please fix this by enabling the option that allows us to hide these annoying channels.

[ Edited ]
5 of 162 (2,552 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 6:56:58 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by texasguy37 on Nov 23, 2011 at 7:06:01 PM

MojoMan_1 wrote:

Oh, haven't you heard about the set of steak knives that we receive every time someone accuses us of being an AT&T employee or being compensated by AT&T.  Thanks, you just help me come closer to earning another set!  They make wonderful Christmas gifts.  Smiley Wink

MojoMan_1 wrote:

Oh, haven't you heard about the set of steak knives that we receive every time someone accuses us of being an AT&T employee or being compensated by AT&T.  Thanks, you just help me come closer to earning another set!  They make wonderful Christmas gifts.  Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
6 of 162 (2,548 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 7:20:45 PM
(0)
Expert

Enjoy, TG! Smiley Very Happy  How many sets is this?  I've lost count.

7 of 162 (2,530 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 7:21:08 PM
(0)
Mentor

texasguy37 wrote:

MojoMan_1 wrote:

Since you answered evasvely, as I thought you might, I will take that as a confirmation that you are paid by AT&T.

And I will evaluate your posts through that lense from now on.

texasguy37 wrote:

MojoMan_1 wrote:

Since you answered evasvely, as I thought you might, I will take that as a confirmation that you are paid by AT&T.

8 of 162 (2,528 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 7:22:03 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by texasguy37 on Nov 23, 2011 at 7:23:53 PM

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

When I got up to 50 sets, I stopped counting!    I think I hold the record on the forum.  Smiley Very Happy

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

When I got up to 50 sets, I stopped counting!    I think I hold the record on the forum.  Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]
9 of 162 (2,526 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 7:23:00 PM
(0)
Expert

MojoMan_1 wrote:

This is still a free country, do as you see fit.  Smiley Wink

MojoMan_1 wrote:

This is still a free country, do as you see fit.  Smiley Wink

10 of 162 (2,525 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 7:23:40 PM
(0)
Expert

MojoMan_1 wrote:

None of the Community Leaders works for AT&T (with one exception: Escapee).  All AT&T employees are required by company policy to identify themselves as such in their signature to their posts.

TexasGuy (and myself, and all other community leaders except Escapee) are all U-Verse customers, but do not work for AT&T.

MojoMan_1 wrote:

None of the Community Leaders works for AT&T (with one exception: Escapee).  All AT&T employees are required by company policy to identify themselves as such in their signature to their posts.

TexasGuy (and myself, and all other community leaders except Escapee) are all U-Verse customers, but do not work for AT&T.

11 of 162 (2,040 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 10:56:28 PM
(0)
Professor
You would think that AT&T would remove the "Community leader" line from the status, since it is obviously confusing people.

I mean, I can't put "battagalia1222" as my username because "ATT" is banned from usernames, but we have to explain that "Community Leaders" don't actually operate the forum.

Anyway, this does stink, but hopefully it'll help keep the bills down. If anything, at least the 2 basketball channels and the Satan... Errrrr Santa tracker are temp channels for sure.
You would think that AT&T would remove the "Community leader" line from the status, since it is obviously confusing people.

I mean, I can't put "battagalia1222" as my username because "ATT" is banned from usernames, but we have to explain that "Community Leaders" don't actually operate the forum.

Anyway, this does stink, but hopefully it'll help keep the bills down. If anything, at least the 2 basketball channels and the Satan... Errrrr Santa tracker are temp channels for sure.

12 of 162 (2,019 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 11:09:58 PM
(0)
Expert

Trying to keep track of them in this post; anyone can post new ones there that they find.

What do the Basketball/Full Court ones do?  I asked in the above link, but no replies yet.

Trying to keep track of them in this post; anyone can post new ones there that they find.

What do the Basketball/Full Court ones do?  I asked in the above link, but no replies yet.

13 of 162 (2,012 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 6:43:48 AM
(0)
Scholar

As predicted two weeks ago, unless there is a sustained, significant negative reaction (as in - call AT*T) to this decision by AT*T to litter the program guide with crap, it will only get worse.

This is the TV equivalent of junk phone calls and spam email. It is the TV equivalent of ads in the middle of web pages or iPhone apps. The difference is that I am paying a premium price for the service and for that money, I should have the right to skip over what I don't want to see, particularly when the "hide channel" feature was a competitive selling point when I bought the service.

As always, I look at the competitive landscape to see if this relative minor issue tilts the playing field to someone else. Increasingly, Time Warner has now achieved parity with AT*T with total home DVR, 4 recordings and the same commitment to HD. If AT*T continues to abuse its customers, increasing prices while offering less content (NHL fan here), filling the guide with crap, mandatory "upgrades" that make people tear their hair out in frustration and uncaring, untrained technical staff, they are going to start bleeding customers along the lines of what happened to Netflix earlier this year.

As predicted two weeks ago, unless there is a sustained, significant negative reaction (as in - call AT*T) to this decision by AT*T to litter the program guide with crap, it will only get worse.

This is the TV equivalent of junk phone calls and spam email. It is the TV equivalent of ads in the middle of web pages or iPhone apps. The difference is that I am paying a premium price for the service and for that money, I should have the right to skip over what I don't want to see, particularly when the "hide channel" feature was a competitive selling point when I bought the service.

As always, I look at the competitive landscape to see if this relative minor issue tilts the playing field to someone else. Increasingly, Time Warner has now achieved parity with AT*T with total home DVR, 4 recordings and the same commitment to HD. If AT*T continues to abuse its customers, increasing prices while offering less content (NHL fan here), filling the guide with crap, mandatory "upgrades" that make people tear their hair out in frustration and uncaring, untrained technical staff, they are going to start bleeding customers along the lines of what happened to Netflix earlier this year.

14 of 162 (1,990 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 9:57:51 AM
(0)
Contributor

We're in the same boat, MojoMan1. It's bad enough when a dozen soccer channels appear overnight at the high end of the line up, which takes several minutes to scroll thru to delete them, but now all these stupid Apps have popped up without a way to delete them! My hubby is ready to cancel the account over this.

I don't understand the corporate mindset that thinks this is a good thing. If I walked into a department store and a salesman followed me around shouting "Buy Levi's", I'd leave as quickly as possible after complaining to the manager, then tell anyone who'd listen to never set foot into that store!

Truly stupid!

We're in the same boat, MojoMan1. It's bad enough when a dozen soccer channels appear overnight at the high end of the line up, which takes several minutes to scroll thru to delete them, but now all these stupid Apps have popped up without a way to delete them! My hubby is ready to cancel the account over this.

I don't understand the corporate mindset that thinks this is a good thing. If I walked into a department store and a salesman followed me around shouting "Buy Levi's", I'd leave as quickly as possible after complaining to the manager, then tell anyone who'd listen to never set foot into that store!

Truly stupid!

15 of 162 (1,970 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 11:23:19 AM
(0)
Scholar

I too find this practice to be annoying.  However, every TV provider has some annoyances.  For example, I would be annoyed to have a dish like my neighbor's attached to my house:

I too find this practice to be annoying.  However, every TV provider has some annoyances.  For example, I would be annoyed to have a dish like my neighbor's attached to my house:

Re: How do you hide all of the new "APS"?

16 of 162 (1,960 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 5:31:45 AM
(0)
Teacher

The apps also slow down the TV.  I posted last week (here and on Facebook) when I found the first 2 channels.  One tech told me the apps will only be on for 10 days.  Yeah....

Honestly, not right.  For the past 3 years I have always been able to hide anything (which was a positive over TWC).

I will cancel my service soon if this does not change. 

The apps also slow down the TV.  I posted last week (here and on Facebook) when I found the first 2 channels.  One tech told me the apps will only be on for 10 days.  Yeah....

Honestly, not right.  For the past 3 years I have always been able to hide anything (which was a positive over TWC).

17 of 162 (1,928 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 7:51:35 AM
(0)
Expert

razzzy wrote:

Oh, really?  Since when?

razzzy wrote:

Oh, really?  Since when?

18 of 162 (1,920 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 7:58:49 AM
(0)
Teacher

When going past those certain channels, there is a pause when going between stations (sometimes even lags).   It's just funny how nobody knows what is going on at U-verse.  I have HD and all these channels are showing up in the non-HD area.

When going past those certain channels, there is a pause when going between stations (sometimes even lags).   It's just funny how nobody knows what is going on at U-verse.  I have HD and all these channels are showing up in the non-HD area.

19 of 162 (1,917 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 9:46:40 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by MojoMan_1 on Nov 25, 2011 at 9:51:10 AM

Apparenty AT&T knows these channels are crap, sure to be turned off by vast numbers of their customers as soon as they can figure out how, which is why AT&T disabled the ability to hide them.

In other words, AT&T has apparently disabled the ability to hide these channels because they know that everybody who knew how to hide them would do just that. But they want to impose this crap on us anyway, even against our express wishes.

If this is not a case-study example of bad customer service, I do not know what is.

Congratulations, AT&T! You have really distinguished yourselves here.

Apparenty AT&T knows these channels are crap, sure to be turned off by vast numbers of their customers as soon as they can figure out how, which is why AT&T disabled the ability to hide them.

In other words, AT&T has apparently disabled the ability to hide these channels because they know that everybody who knew how to hide them would do just that. But they want to impose this crap on us anyway, even against our express wishes.

If this is not a case-study example of bad customer service, I do not know what is.

Congratulations, AT&T! You have really distinguished yourselves here.

[ Edited ]
20 of 162 (1,904 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 9:56:49 AM
(0)
Expert

These are paid ads, which lower the cost of our service; so I'll just continue to use my Favorites list, or ignore them while surfing.  I'm not being forced to watch them, since I have to hit OK to do that.

But something is different about these from past Ad Partners, like the Barbie Channel (and cars, motorcycles); they can be hidden (still).

These are paid ads, which lower the cost of our service; so I'll just continue to use my Favorites list, or ignore them while surfing.  I'm not being forced to watch them, since I have to hit OK to do that.

But something is different about these from past Ad Partners, like the Barbie Channel (and cars, motorcycles); they can be hidden (still).

21 of 162 (1,855 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:09:19 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by MojoMan_1 on Nov 25, 2011 at 1:09:39 PM

spd2demun wrote:

Oh really? Have you received a rebate or a reduction in your monthly rates in connection with this? Because I certainly haven't.

Once again we see one of the "community leaders" shilling for AT&T.

Hmmmm.

spd2demun wrote:

Oh really? Have you received a rebate or a reduction in your monthly rates in connection with this? Because I certainly haven't.

Hmmmm.

[ Edited ]
22 of 162 (1,843 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:15:40 PM
(0)
Expert

Looks like someone else is going to have a new set of steak knives before Christmas.  Smiley Wink

Looks like someone else is going to have a new set of steak knives before Christmas.  Smiley Wink

23 of 162 (1,835 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:21:43 PM
(0)
Teacher

Mr. Texas,

How do you explain to customers that inquire about the ability not to hid these channels?  Responses I got:

1) I don't know what you are talking about

2) They are part of the free preview of Package 450

3) The apps will only last 10 days.

4) Thanks for the feedback , we don't have any info but we'll pass your request on to the U-verse team

5) We are just in technical support and do not know this answer you will have to call customer service

6) Well look at that...never seen that before.

I wish the rep would just say that we are no longer allowing you to hide channels and we know the situation.

Mr. Texas,

How do you explain to customers that inquire about the ability not to hid these channels?  Responses I got:

1) I don't know what you are talking about

2) They are part of the free preview of Package 450

3) The apps will only last 10 days.

4) Thanks for the feedback , we don't have any info but we'll pass your request on to the U-verse team

5) We are just in technical support and do not know this answer you will have to call customer service

6) Well look at that...never seen that before.

I wish the rep would just say that we are no longer allowing you to hide channels and we know the situation.

24 of 162 (1,832 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:31:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

MojoMan_1 wrote:

Hmmmm.

Maybe, just maybe, those annoying ads ARE keeping costs down.  Just because someone didn't inform you, me or anyone else doesn't mean it didn't make good business sense.

Annoying?  Perhaps but like spd says, just ignore the darn things.  They are not unlike those annoying popups on certain websites.

MojoMan_1 wrote:

Hmmmm.

Maybe, just maybe, those annoying ads ARE keeping costs down.  Just because someone didn't inform you, me or anyone else doesn't mean it didn't make good business sense.

Annoying?  Perhaps but like spd says, just ignore the darn things.  They are not unlike those annoying popups on certain websites.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

25 of 162 (1,828 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:33:39 PM
(0)
Teacher

Then at least make them in HD....

26 of 162 (1,829 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:43:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

razzzy wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

razzzy wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

27 of 162 (1,825 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:51:11 PM
(0)
Expert

razzzy wrote:

LOL.  I guess that's the problem.  You don't want to see the apps because they are in SD.  If they were in HD, you would use the apps.  Smiley Very Happy

razzzy wrote:

LOL.  I guess that's the problem.  You don't want to see the apps because they are in SD.  If they were in HD, you would use the apps.  Smiley Very Happy

28 of 162 (1,822 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:57:48 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by texasguy37 on Nov 25, 2011 at 1:59:03 PM

skeeterintexas wrote:

They are actually much less annoying than the popups on some websites.  You may not be able to avoid seeing some popups no matter what you do.  Viewing the content of the apps, on the hand, can be avoided.  Even if you tune to the channel containing an app, it take deliberate effort to view the app.  You have to press "OK" to enter the app, and then navigate through a menu to see the content.  It would be hard to view an app by accident or unintentionally.  Not so with some popups on the web.

skeeterintexas wrote:

They are actually much less annoying than the popups on some websites.  You may not be able to avoid seeing some popups no matter what you do.  Viewing the content of the apps, on the hand, can be avoided.  Even if you tune to the channel containing an app, it take deliberate effort to view the app.  You have to press "OK" to enter the app, and then navigate through a menu to see the content.  It would be hard to view an app by accident or unintentionally.  Not so with some popups on the web.

[ Edited ]
29 of 162 (1,818 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 7:21:23 PM
(0)
Expert

LOL, no, I'm not shilling...I just bashed them yesterday for another issue. Smiley Wink  And I'm just stating fact, these channels and the shopping channels subsidize the overall cost of the service.

I treat these like I do ALL COMMERCIALS, I turn them off/surf/do not watch.  I hate ads/commercials of any kind and feel they are unnecessary.  I spend most of my time on Premium channels for that reason. Smiley Wink

The quickest way to send a message to ATT that we are unhappy about these is to NOT hit OK and watch.  And for sure don't use the email in them to order or subscribe to something.  If no activity, then they'll get the message, IMO. Smiley Wink

MojoMan_1 wrote:

spd2demun wrote:

Hmmmm.

LOL, no, I'm not shilling...I just bashed them yesterday for another issue. Smiley Wink  And I'm just stating fact, these channels and the shopping channels subsidize the overall cost of the service.

I treat these like I do ALL COMMERCIALS, I turn them off/surf/do not watch.  I hate ads/commercials of any kind and feel they are unnecessary.  I spend most of my time on Premium channels for that reason. Smiley Wink

The quickest way to send a message to ATT that we are unhappy about these is to NOT hit OK and watch.  And for sure don't use the email in them to order or subscribe to something.  If no activity, then they'll get the message, IMO. Smiley Wink

MojoMan_1 wrote:

spd2demun wrote:

Hmmmm.

30 of 162 (1,791 Views)