How do i get my HD blue light to work on my wireless reciever?

Contributor

How do i get my HD blue light to work on my wireless reciever?

How do I get my HD blue light to work on my wireless receiver?

Message 1 of 3 (480 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: How do i get my HD blue light to work on my wireless reciever?

Do you subscribe to the HD tier?  If so this document should assist you in connecting your TV and setting the aspect ratio on the U-verse receiver: http://www.att.com/support_media/images/pdf/uverse/att_uverse_setup.pdf

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (480 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: How do i get my HD blue light to work on my wireless reciever?

The blue light should come on if the STB is sending HD format to the TV via HDMI or Component, regardless of whether the user pays the HD technology fee.  The advantages of doing so include larger, sharper menus, the ability to watch HD VoD movies, and any other free HD content out there.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (480 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support