How do I retrieve previous emails prior to me being forced to have new Yahoo home page?

Contributor

How do I retrieve previous emails prior to me being forced to have new Yahoo home page?

Hi! I was forced to change to a new yahoo home page and after the switch previous emails prior to Mar 31 were all missing. I had several things including emails sent to me with pictures and financial newsletters that I need to get back. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: How do I retrieve previous emails prior to me being forced to have new Yahoo home page?

Luvpatch2 = Log in to your new e-nail & look under the admin for your acct t os see if there is the ability to downlaod all the stuff from another acct & download it.

Log onto your old acct & foreward each item to the new one or keep using the old acct & set the new one to forward e-mails to the old one.

Your new acct is necessary for u-verse ID, but does not have to be exclusive. In fact, open a non-isp acct & put everything in that & you will never be in this position again.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.