Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 20, 2013
10:11:35 AM
View profile
How do I link my home phone and uverse internet so I can pay my bill on line?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2013 10:29:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
scrutalou - On-line access is via myatt.com. create a sign-in

If you have U-verse voice, all U-verse services are on one bill & payment. Your u-verse e-mail

If you have POTS. there are two bills, two sign-ons, two payments. POTS is your tel no.

You can also do on line payments via a third party. I use my banks site to schedule and send an electronic payment.
scrutalou - On-line access is via myatt.com. create a sign-in

If you have U-verse voice, all U-verse services are on one bill & payment. Your u-verse e-mail

If you have POTS. there are two bills, two sign-ons, two payments. POTS is your tel no.

You can also do on line payments via a third party. I use my banks site to schedule and send an electronic payment.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I link my home phone and uverse internet so I can pay my bill on line?

2 of 3 (478 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2013 10:17:10 AM
(0)
Employee

scrutalou wrote:

As the other person stated, if you have U-Verse internet and phone, you will only need your U-Verse member id (att.net email address) to sign in to view both services. If you are not sure, call our customer care number and asked to speak to our website assistance department. If you have a traditional land line and U-Verse internet service, they will have to separate log ins. You are able to link them together to view them online by creating an Access ID and linking the two accounts together. Here is the link to register:

https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/displaySelectAccountRegistration.myworld

scrutalou wrote:

As the other person stated, if you have U-Verse internet and phone, you will only need your U-Verse member id (att.net email address) to sign in to view both services. If you are not sure, call our customer care number and asked to speak to our website assistance department. If you have a traditional land line and U-Verse internet service, they will have to separate log ins. You are able to link them together to view them online by creating an Access ID and linking the two accounts together. Here is the link to register:

https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/displaySelectAccountRegistration.myworld

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How do I link my home phone and uverse internet so I can pay my bill on line?

3 of 3 (258 Views)