Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 5, 2013
3:14:01 PM
View profile
How do I buy a new RG?

Since they won't let me change my ip address, I am willing to buy a new RG to change my ip address

Since they won't let me change my ip address, I am willing to buy a new RG to change my ip address

How do I buy a new RG?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 3:30:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Which RG do you currently have?

By the way, why do you need to change your IP address?

Which RG do you currently have?

By the way, why do you need to change your IP address?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I buy a new RG?

2 of 5 (369 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 3:52:05 PM
(0)
Contributor

2wire model 3800hgv-b

it's a personal reason, but I'm going to change internet service if it cannot be changed

2wire model 3800hgv-b

it's a personal reason, but I'm going to change internet service if it cannot be changed

3 of 5 (348 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 5:19:02 PM
(0)
Explorer

@kirbyCake..I have same problem.My contract expires in Sep.If they can't change my IP i will be changing service also.I talked with them too many times in the last few days and they can't solve my problem.

@kirbyCake..I have same problem.My contract expires in Sep.If they can't change my IP i will be changing service also.I talked with them too many times in the last few days and they can't solve my problem.

4 of 5 (325 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2013 5:49:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

KirbyCake wrote:

2wire model 3800hgv-b

I'm sorry, you cannot purchase an 3800HGV-B from AT&T.  If you purchase one from another source, it will not work because it cannot be provisioned.  The 3800HGV-B remains the property of AT&T and is not offered for sale.

KirbyCake wrote:

2wire model 3800hgv-b

I'm sorry, you cannot purchase an 3800HGV-B from AT&T.  If you purchase one from another source, it will not work because it cannot be provisioned.  The 3800HGV-B remains the property of AT&T and is not offered for sale.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (309 Views)