How can I watch the NLB playoffs on uverse.com?

Contributor

How can I watch the NLB playoffs on uverse.com?

I want to watch the NLDS onTBS this afternoon on my computer. TBS doesn't show up as live TV. Can I do this? I won't be home to watch TV.

Message 1 of 3 (444 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: How can I watch the NLB playoffs on uverse.com?

Go here: http://www.tbs.com/.  In the upper right corner of the web page it says to register to watch live.  It also says they are streaming the NLDS. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (438 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: How can I watch the NLB playoffs on uverse.com?

Hello, Jcuddeback

Just checking up on your post. Were you able to catch the game using the link that Beebeesa provided?

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (390 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.