How can I view/obtain my landline call details

How can I view/obtain my landline call details

How can I obtain a call detail for my landline service with AT&T. I have three phone lines and some bundling of phone services and unlike the wireless product I cannot find or obtain any reference to the calls made, times, numbers, etc. for my landline numbers.

Can someone PLEASE help. It is imperative that I obtain this information.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 17
ACE - Master

Re: How can I view/obtain my landline call details

AmazingCompany wrote:

Again. This is a time sensitive matter. And I am looking for my long distance information which is provided by At&T. Any help with this is grandly appreciated.

Even a corporate phone number or regional or some connection. The law dept. numbers are either not in service or never respond. Even law enforcement has issues getting info. with court documents.

Please help.

You should be able to get your long distance numbers dialed with no problem.  I had "AT&T All Distance" and they were always on my monthly bill.

You can log into your AT&T account here: https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?TAM_OP=login&USERNAME=unauthenticated&ERROR_CODE=0x...

You can bring up your past billing by month and see if you can find the number.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 17
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: How can I view/obtain my landline call details

AmazingCompany wrote:

I have unlimited long distance and At&T is my carrier for that service. I am looking for verification on individual outgoing calls. I don't understand why I would have to subpoena my own records. They are mine. I'm not asking for info on someone else.

This is a residential line. Not a business matter. Critical info regarding a much needed doctor contact.

Any idea how I get the info....also a critical timely issue. Legal and court route would take months.

It sounds like you are needing the contact info for a doctor you called? 

It would probably be much easier to get that info from your own doctor or hospital if needed urgently.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 17
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support