How can I report good service?

Contributor

How can I report good service?

I'm wondering where I can put in a good word for an AT&T customer service rep who helped me out tonight. Can't seem to find anything relevant in the "Contact Us" portion of the website. I think she said her name was Kelsey Lloyd - I was on the phone with her around 9:30 PM MST. I was having a lot of trouble ordering my new iPhone 5S through the website. Not only did Kelsey get it ordered for me with minimal effort, but she also went out of her way to help me change my plan to better fit the amount of text/voice I use, which will save me $20 on my monthly plan. Very happy about that. She definitely went a long way to turn around my opinion on AT&T's customer service reputation. Hoping I can find a way to reward service like that.

Thanks,

Trevor

Message 1 of 2 (376 Views)
Expert

Re: How can I report good service?

Please send a PM to AT&T Customer Care who can help get the information to the appropriate person.  

Also, check the settings on your account to make sure that you will receive email notification when a PM is received on this forum.

Message 2 of 2 (356 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.