Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 12, 2013
7:04:10 PM
View profile
How can I get my suspended DSL email account unsuspended?

I, like others I have seen posted in forums, have a DSL email account that is suspended. I upgraded to U-verse in May. As of last Friday, my email account @sbcglobal.net is suspended. I have made numerous phone calls to pretty much every department with no help. I feel I have been given a runaround. I have been hung up on. I spent over 2 hours on the phone one day this week trying to get this fixed. My first call a week ago, they reset my password and I was told to wait 5 to 10 minutes and then I would be able to log in. That didn't work. The next day I did online chat. He said he couldn't help me. He was U-verse and I needed to talk to a DSL rep. I called that number Tuesday. I was transferred 3 times and hung up on. I called back and was told to call a different department 3 times. My last person I talked to told me to wait 24 to 48 hours and I would be able to login. Not! Is this great customer service? I don't think so.

I, like others I have seen posted in forums, have a DSL email account that is suspended. I upgraded to U-verse in May. As of last Friday, my email account @sbcglobal.net is suspended. I have made numerous phone calls to pretty much every department with no help. I feel I have been given a runaround. I have been hung up on. I spent over 2 hours on the phone one day this week trying to get this fixed. My first call a week ago, they reset my password and I was told to wait 5 to 10 minutes and then I would be able to log in. That didn't work. The next day I did online chat. He said he couldn't help me. He was U-verse and I needed to talk to a DSL rep. I called that number Tuesday. I was transferred 3 times and hung up on. I called back and was told to call a different department 3 times. My last person I talked to told me to wait 24 to 48 hours and I would be able to login. Not! Is this great customer service? I don't think so.

How can I get my suspended DSL email account unsuspended?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2013 3:49:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

One of the community managers will stop in and have to look at your issue since it's account related.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

One of the community managers will stop in and have to look at your issue since it's account related.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How can I get my suspended DSL email account unsuspended?

2 of 4 (1,143 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2013 8:21:20 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello, hoppy

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I'm very sorry to hear that you've gone through so trouble to resolve this with no results but, I'll be glad to assist you with this. As beebeesa stated, this is an Account-Specific issue so I'm going to send you a private message that will land in your inbox and we will move forward from there. Thank you! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hello, hoppy

My name is Morgan, I'm one of the Community Managers. I'm very sorry to hear that you've gone through so trouble to resolve this with no results but, I'll be glad to assist you with this. As beebeesa stated, this is an Account-Specific issue so I'm going to send you a private message that will land in your inbox and we will move forward from there. Thank you! Smiley Happy

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (1,143 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2014 9:35:06 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same issue.  What are the options to consumers?

I am having the same issue.  What are the options to consumers?

4 of 4 (584 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments