How can I get a an old oustanding balance cleared?

How can I get a an old oustanding balance cleared?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have been trying to clear my account for equipment that was returned when I had DishNetwork.  I personally returned the equipment more than 2 years ago at UPS store.  However, Dish network has not cleared this.  I did try to get this resolved by calling AT&T and the AT&T rep even called Dish Network since I have combined billing.  The AT&T rep was my witness that Dish Network could not even locate my account and even stated that they did not show service ever being rendered to my address????  There has to be notes on file on AT&T's part of this experience.

Now I find out that it is on my credit report and that I am unable to be approved to transfer a Sprint cell number to my At&t wireless account because of this outstanding matter.  I hope I can finally find a solution to this problem.

Sincerely,

Patricia {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 2 (319 Views)
Community Manager

Re: How can I get a an old oustanding balance cleared?

Hello, patgarcia24!

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with an outstanding balance. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.