Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 10, 2013
5:24:36 PM
How can I get ATT to install Uverse in my neighborhood

I have had Uverse for 2 years and loved it, but when I moved into my new house I found out it was unavailable with no timeframe as to when it would be available here. How can I get ATT to put a rush on connecting my neighborhood or even just get me installed with it again? I am having to use Comcast now because I don't want a contract and I hate it. Worse customer service and nothing but problems with them.

Thanks,

Kelli

I have had Uverse for 2 years and loved it, but when I moved into my new house I found out it was unavailable with no timeframe as to when it would be available here. How can I get ATT to put a rush on connecting my neighborhood or even just get me installed with it again? I am having to use Comcast now because I don't want a contract and I hate it. Worse customer service and nothing but problems with them.

Thanks,

Kelli

How can I get ATT to install Uverse in my neighborhood

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 9:49:42 PM
(0)
Employee
Unfortunately ATT does not announce ahead of time where the build outs are taking place.
The current project VIPis expected tobe completed by end of 2015, 75% of all locations will have some form of Uverse, either ipdslam ADSL2+ (internet only or internet/phones) or VDSL allowing for IPTV as well as previously mentioned connections.

The remaining 25% will be offered internet on 4G LTE wireless connections.

Which one are you, I do not know, but generally ATT will do mailings and door 2 door canvassing when opening up a new area.
Really just a waiting game. Should know within 2 years your options.
Unfortunately ATT does not announce ahead of time where the build outs are taking place.
The current project VIPis expected tobe completed by end of 2015, 75% of all locations will have some form of Uverse, either ipdslam ADSL2+ (internet only or internet/phones) or VDSL allowing for IPTV as well as previously mentioned connections.

The remaining 25% will be offered internet on 4G LTE wireless connections.

Which one are you, I do not know, but generally ATT will do mailings and door 2 door canvassing when opening up a new area.
Really just a waiting game. Should know within 2 years your options.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How can I get ATT to install Uverse in my neighborhood

2 of 2 (240 Views)