How Long Until Order Proccessing Is Complete?

ACE - Professor

How Long Until Order Proccessing Is Complete?

[ Edited ]

Hello, we had U300 + Home phone and just recently added internet as we received an amazing deal(better than new customer offers). How long should it take for our order to complete? The wait is killing me lol.

It also should be noted that we bypassed the internet installation thing.

• Order Status: Processing - We received your order and it's scheduled to complete on the date displayed.
  • Date Ordered: 01/26/2014
  • Due Date: 01/26/2014
  • Completion Date:
  • Completion Time:
  • Activation Date:
  • Activation Time: Unavailable
  • Install Status

I'm guessing it should go through and show on my account at midnight?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 5 (355 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: How Long Until Order Proccessing Is Complete?

[ Edited ]

Still nothing yet Smiley Sad. It's still processing Smiley Sad. I wonder why it's taking so long? When we upgraded to U200 from U300 over the phone it was instant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (324 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello Darknessrise,

I'm sorry for the delay. Since you placed your order on the weekend, it will most likely start processing today. I recommend checking the status later today or tomorrow (2nd business day). If there are no updates by tomorrow, please let us know here and we will check on it for you.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (298 Views)
ACE - Professor

Ah, you're right. It completed around noon today.

Message 4 of 5 (288 Views)
Community Manager

That's great to see, thank you for letting us know! Smiley Happy

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 5 (282 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support