Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 16, 2013
8:09:42 AM
View profile
Horrible UVerse Experience

Hello,

I'm a new UVerse Customer (but a long term ATT wireless customer (since Airtouch and Cingular days)).

Not to get into much detail, suffice to say I've had a horrible overall experince sor far ATT customer service/care with regards to Uverse.  IE.  ATT missing TWO appointments, not getting the discounts that were promised to me by my local ATT sales person(s) etc etc.. (I could go on...)

I've read some of the posts in the forums here and It looks like I am not alone here and have private messaged ATTCustomerCare, however its be close to ONE day now and have not heard back from anyone.

I'm putting this message in a bottle out here and hopefully someone will pick it up and help me out

Hello,

I'm a new UVerse Customer (but a long term ATT wireless customer (since Airtouch and Cingular days)).

Not to get into much detail, suffice to say I've had a horrible overall experince sor far ATT customer service/care with regards to Uverse.  IE.  ATT missing TWO appointments, not getting the discounts that were promised to me by my local ATT sales person(s) etc etc.. (I could go on...)

I've read some of the posts in the forums here and It looks like I am not alone here and have private messaged ATTCustomerCare, however its be close to ONE day now and have not heard back from anyone.

I'm putting this message in a bottle out here and hopefully someone will pick it up and help me out

Horrible UVerse Experience

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 8:14:06 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, srfrdrew!

I'm so sorry to hear that your experiences with U-verse so far haven't been good. If you've already sent a message to customer care, I can check on the status of your message.

Normally, it takes up to two business days to receive a response here on the forums, so it may be that they are still researching your situation. In your message, did you provide your name, phone number, email address,and the best time to contact you?

Please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, srfrdrew!

I'm so sorry to hear that your experiences with U-verse so far haven't been good. If you've already sent a message to customer care, I can check on the status of your message.

Normally, it takes up to two business days to receive a response here on the forums, so it may be that they are still researching your situation. In your message, did you provide your name, phone number, email address,and the best time to contact you?

Please feel free to message me with any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Horrible UVerse Experience

2 of 4 (320 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2013 9:45:08 AM
(0)
Contributor

You are not alone!  Horrid billing practices of U-Verse.   Mistakes only and always in their favor.  

Watch your bills or you end up paying fifteen monthly bills on one year. ...or paying twice the same bill when they delink your accounts.

Obviously, Customer Care employees are bias and always work to nicely explain how you have to pay pay and pay, no matter how many mistakes you find on their bills.

Sad. 

Let's keep them honest,

Mariel

You are not alone!  Horrid billing practices of U-Verse.   Mistakes only and always in their favor.  

Watch your bills or you end up paying fifteen monthly bills on one year. ...or paying twice the same bill when they delink your accounts.

Obviously, Customer Care employees are bias and always work to nicely explain how you have to pay pay and pay, no matter how many mistakes you find on their bills.

Sad. 

Let's keep them honest,

Mariel

3 of 4 (296 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 10:53:56 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi, mcc_54!

Was there anything in particular we could try to help you with? We have quite a few resourceful community members who would be more than happy to chat.

Alternatively, if the issue is account specific, you may want to send us a private message by clicking here. If you do send us a message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. 

As I stated in my previous post, you'll want to keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

As always, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Hi, mcc_54!

Was there anything in particular we could try to help you with? We have quite a few resourceful community members who would be more than happy to chat.

Alternatively, if the issue is account specific, you may want to send us a private message by clicking here. If you do send us a message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. 

As I stated in my previous post, you'll want to keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

As always, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (197 Views)