Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 23, 2013
7:42:30 PM
View profile
Horrible Installer and no one has a clue
Edited by Robthemanbob on Aug 23, 2013 at 8:35:27 PM

I am looking here for some help. I had ATT Uverse installed yesterday and the technician was new and had no clue about the settings I was asking about. Not only that when I called in today to try and speak to a technicain they go into my att router and this is what I get

I want to speak a Sr. Att member who can handle this situation and tell me the ATT PUNK who did this is removed from their current position.

I am looking here for some help. I had ATT Uverse installed yesterday and the technician was new and had no clue about the settings I was asking about. Not only that when I called in today to try and speak to a technicain they go into my att router and this is what I get

I want to speak a Sr. Att member who can handle this situation and tell me the ATT PUNK who did this is removed from their current position.

Horrible Installer and no one has a clue

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2013 5:26:40 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

WOW!!  If this is true and someone from AT&T did this to you, I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.  Please allow 48 hours for a responce.

Or you can go here: https://getsocial.att.com/welcome and register, then post the same thing over there.  One of the community managers will respond to your post shortly. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

WOW!!  If this is true and someone from AT&T did this to you, I would recommend that you send a Private Message to the AT&TCustomerCare customer service team. They will reply back with a PM (blue envelope in the top right of the page). Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time.  Please allow 48 hours for a responce.

Or you can go here: https://getsocial.att.com/welcome and register, then post the same thing over there.  One of the community managers will respond to your post shortly. 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Horrible Installer and no one has a clue

2 of 3 (315 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2013 8:02:11 AM
(0)
Contributor

Every spot of that screen shot is true. I was horrified when I saw it. I have sent the photo to ATT Customer Care, Posted the text on the ATT Uverse facebook page. IT also seemed to get some traction last night because ATT provided me with the First Name, and Employee ID who made changes to my 2Wire without my permission. 

What a way to welcome a 10+ year wireless customer to ATT Uverse.

Every spot of that screen shot is true. I was horrified when I saw it. I have sent the photo to ATT Customer Care, Posted the text on the ATT Uverse facebook page. IT also seemed to get some traction last night because ATT provided me with the First Name, and Employee ID who made changes to my 2Wire without my permission. 

What a way to welcome a 10+ year wireless customer to ATT Uverse.

Re: Horrible Installer and no one has a clue

3 of 3 (299 Views)