Horrible Customer Service and Issue with Billing!

Contributor

Horrible Customer Service and Issue with Billing!

Hi Alex - Please help me!

I usually have the best experiences with AT&T but today was the worst EVER! First, when i got home my service was off and I called in to find out that I was disconnected in error!  I had to wait 30 mins to speak to a representative which I didnt mind once i reached someone because the first representative that helped me resolve the issue was very pleasant; however, she connected me to another individual to address my billing concern and when that representative was not any help so I requested to speak to a supervisor.  Instead of connecting me with a supervisor, the representative placed me on hold for another 5 minutes and just connected me to the automated system AGAIN!

After having to wait on hold all over again, i spoke to a representative that was incredibly passive and disinterested in assisting me with my account.  She told me that her supervisor was unavailable when i requested to speak to a supervisor.  I had to ask her to have him call me back, and that was almost 2 hours ago and i have yet to hear back from anyone!

I transferred my service back in October and inquired about a promotional offer then.  WHen i called back in November as i was instructed to, the representative told me that the offer that i requested was only for new customers which was never mentioned initially considering this was a promotion for me transferring my service!   As of now - I have been billed almost 50% more than my normal rate and NO ONE seems to be of assistance!  I have been a customer for sometime now and this seems rediculous that I have to go through all of these hurdles to have my account issue resolved.

Please help!

Howard {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Professor

Re: Horrible Customer Service and Issue with Billing!

cupidh21 wrote:

Hi Alex - Please help me!

I usually have the best experiences with AT&T but today was the worst EVER! First, when i got home my service was off and I called in to find out that I was disconnected in error!  I had to wait 30 mins to speak to a representative which I didnt mind once i reached someone because the first representative that helped me resolve the issue was very pleasant; however, she connected me to another individual to address my billing concern and when that representative was not any help so I requested to speak to a supervisor.  Instead of connecting me with a supervisor, the representative placed me on hold for another 5 minutes and just connected me to the automated system AGAIN!

After having to wait on hold all over again, i spoke to a representative that was incredibly passive and disinterested in assisting me with my account.  She told me that her supervisor was unavailable when i requested to speak to a supervisor.  I had to ask her to have him call me back, and that was almost 2 hours ago and i have yet to hear back from anyone!

I transferred my service back in October and inquired about a promotional offer then.  WHen i called back in November as i was instructed to, the representative told me that the offer that i requested was only for new customers which was never mentioned initially considering this was a promotion for me transferring my service!   As of now - I have been billed almost 50% more than my normal rate and NO ONE seems to be of assistance!  I have been a customer for sometime now and this seems rediculous that I have to go through all of these hurdles to have my account issue resolved.

Please help!

Howard{Personal content removed for your safety}

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Horrible Customer Service and Issue with Billing!

Hello, cupidh21!

Thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear that you've had so much trouble finding a resolution to your billing problem.

As MicCheck suggested, please send us a private message using the link provided above, and we'll be able to look into this for you.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. If you happen to have your account number, that would be helpful as well. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

Meanwhile, please don't hesitate to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support