Help. Left AT&T hand and right AT&T hand not talking

Contributor

Help. Left AT&T hand and right AT&T hand not talking

When someone continually fumbles the ball, I know they are letting me know they do not want my business.  

A month ago, AT&T called me to tell me that my AT&T business phone and DSL Internet connection would have to convert to U-verse.

Since "the switch" was made, six AT&T crews have made visits in four days over the course of a week.

Here's the upshot: they are able to either give me Internet connection -OR- a phone connection.  Not both.  The phone crew blames the U-verse crew. The U-verse crew blames the phone crew.  When they have both showed up at the same time, they say they don't have the "order" to for the right signals from the business office.

I just want BOTH my Internet and phone service back for my business.

And they both leave it to me to solve the problem.  I get trapped in your automated phone system.

So, after the sixth AT&T came out this morning, I came *that close* to walking into AT&T corporate HQ here in Dallas (I was a block away while on the phone with a supervisor or a supervisor who promised to call me back ... and has not) just to draw attention to the dysfunction.  

Today's AT&T worker said, "We're frustrated, too." To which I replied, "Yes, but I'm the CUSTOMER."

So, after all these fumbles, does AT&T want my business?  Because my team is saying, "Bail. Now."

Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)
Community Support

Re: Help. Left AT&T hand and right AT&T hand not talking

Hi  Randall White,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you are having trying to get AT&T service, but we will be glad to help. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account numbers, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.