Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Nov 6, 2013
3:47:46 PM
Help!!!! Having problem getting u verse installed!!!

I have been getting the run around about my installation. It started with I called about getting U-verse they had to make sure I could get u-verse I was suppose to receive a phone call within 5 days I called back them back 7 days laoverdo had great service from Tiffany Easter from Kentucky but that is where it all has went wrong. I was given an installation date which was 2 weeks away then it has been changed to an estimated date of the 26 but is still unknown. The lady who I called about the rescheduled date was rude, unhelpful, and right hateful. I was switching to AT&T because it was cheaper services but I am starting to rethink staying with my current provider or someone else. I guess paying less means you give up good customer service. Has anyone else had problems like this and any advice for help

I have been getting the run around about my installation. It started with I called about getting U-verse they had to make sure I could get u-verse I was suppose to receive a phone call within 5 days I called back them back 7 days laoverdo had great service from Tiffany Easter from Kentucky but that is where it all has went wrong. I was given an installation date which was 2 weeks away then it has been changed to an estimated date of the 26 but is still unknown. The lady who I called about the rescheduled date was rude, unhelpful, and right hateful. I was switching to AT&T because it was cheaper services but I am starting to rethink staying with my current provider or someone else. I guess paying less means you give up good customer service. Has anyone else had problems like this and any advice for help

Help!!!! Having problem getting u verse installed!!!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 4:30:06 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi Joshcross82,

Thank you for your interest in getting U-verse. I am so sorry about all the inconveniences you are having with getting U-verse services, but I will be glad to help. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi Joshcross82,

Thank you for your interest in getting U-verse. I am so sorry about all the inconveniences you are having with getting U-verse services, but I will be glad to help. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Help!!!! Having problem getting u verse installed!!!

2 of 2 (264 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments